What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 40,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
About the position:
This position is for a Senior integration engineer in the People Division, working on our Human Capital Management strategic products.
You will be working within our Development team on projects to rearchitect our legacy products onto modern technology and to apply DevOps best practices to our solutions. Specifically, you will be maintaining existing integrations set up for our customers, and the migration of legacy integrations onto new platforms and new technology, creating and following a best practice framework.
You will have accountability for ensuring our solutions meet business requirements, align with technology and governance standards, and ensure delivery of on-time, quality solutions.
You will be a dynamic, enthusiastic senior integrations engineer, with a passion for technology that drives you to produce high-quality solutions. You will have a working experience of data integrations and movements, Azure, Azure DevOps and migration from self-hosted solutions to Azure, or have worked on transformational projects. You will be self-motivated to complete assigned projects on time and provide documentation on any changes you implement.
As a senior you will have the opportunity to mentor less experienced colleagues to enable them to grow within their roles and take on more complicated projects themselves. In turn you will be willing to work within the team, accepting suggestions and contributions from those around you. You will have worked in and be comfortable with an agile environment, enjoying a fast-paced and collaborative atmosphere.
• Strong knowledge of C# - Design understanding of background workers / job processors for integration / data movement purposes
• Strong knowledge of SQL/Azure databases and T-SQL
• Working knowledge of managing private NuGet feeds for web apps, library/desktop apps
• Working knowledge of php for the existing integrations
• Working knowledge of Git and Git workflows
• Working knowledge of Linux and Windows
• Migration of services from self-hosted solutions to Azure
• Hangfire for background processing and scheduling of jobs.
• Working Knowledge of DevOps best practices
• Migrating pipelines to Azure Devops
• Transformational type project experience of Legacy On-premise solutions to Cloud ready applications.
• Configuration and monitoring DNS, IIS Servers, Load Balancer, FTP severs, Email servers for high volume traffic
• Good knowledge of Cloud security and preventative solutions
• Working knowledge of Octopus, Jenkins, and Azure DevOps (build/release pipelines)
• Monitoring infrastructure (in Azure and private cloud) and applications (AppInsights, New Relic, AppDynamics, Zabbix)
As a well-rounded Senior Developer, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
• Problem solving
• Being creative and innovative
• A quick learning capability and ability to easily pick up new technical concepts
• A passion for software and technology
• A high standard of written and spoken English
• An open and collaborative working style
• Being committed to delivering and maintaining high standards
• Managing time efficiently and effectively
• Being pragmatic and driven
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on our promises! We take the development of our people very seriously and will work with you to carve out your success plan and provide an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
• A Competitive Salary
• Giving Back/Charity days
• Quarterly Socials
• 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
• The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain