Back to Job Search
- Sector: Customer Success
- Expiry Date: 02 October 2022
- Job Ref: J7353
**Please note this role is hybrid with 1 day a week in our London, Aldgate Office**
Who are Acteol?
We are a marketing software company who specialise in providing enterprise level Single Customer View and CRM solutions. We have a fast growing Consulting team who work directly with our clients supporting them with everything from segmentation to campaign delivery and strategy. We are supported by our first class development team who are based overseas and manage the coding part of the business which makes our software great.
Our clients include a wealth of well-known restaurants such as The Ivy Collection, Pret, Five Guys, Carluccio’s and many more. We also work with great brands in other sectors such as transport, gyms and gaming. The common theme amongst them all is helping brands understand their customers better and then engaging them to encourage further visits and spend.
Senior Consultant reports to the Client Director and is responsible for managing a portfolio of accounts for Acteol. They may also be responsible for managing the work of Account Executives within their team.
The Senior Consultant provides proactive support and manages each of their client’s requirements on a day to day basis. They will have a good understanding of the clients overall data structure and the associated activity which has been implemented to drive additional visits and spend. They should also have an understanding of the broader macro environment in which the clients operate to help advise on new activity to further the results from CRM.
It is essential they build strong relationships with multiple stakeholders for each client plus the development team to ensure both day to day and projects are delivered successfully.
Key skills and tasks
• Form first class relationships with clients so they see us as a partner and the go to person for help in all things customer data
• Proactively support customers, for example, advising on campaign best practice, multi-channel customer engagement, loyalty mechanics setting up audiences to target customers, validating data queries and campaign results
• Providing client education and training around the use of the Acteol’s CRM software
• Troubleshooting implementation issues to ensure a smooth transition from the build phase to every day usage
• Support the wider CRM team to ensure there is cross learning on best practice
• Review CRM performance on a regular basis so the client fully understands the benefit of using the software and the benefit to it delivers.
• Identify opportunities to promote additional modules and or services to actively grow the account for each client.
• Actively participate in identifying ways to improve processes and the core software, so we have a process of continuous improvement
• Multi tasking - no two clients are the same and whilst you wont have dozens to manage you will need to be able to prioritise their requirements to ensure we deliver the right things at the right time.
• Assist the product team with developing system and training documentation
• The candidate will either come from an agency background or a role where they manage multiple projects at once. However that is not to say this is a must as the most important thing is they are a team player with a positive can do attitude
• Commercial experience (people with a sales background have done will in this role)
• Knowledge in CRM and/or digital marketing is preferrable but not essential as we can help add the skills and knowledge
• A working knowledge of excel / happy to work with numbers as data is at the heart of what we do!
• Interest/background in technology is also important as this is what drives our software and used everyday in what we do
Including the ability to demonstrate the following:
• Be customer focused with a commitment to delivering a quality service
• Possess excellent communication skills with an ability to build rapport at all levels of an organisation
• Be able to manage time efficiently and effectively
• Work in both self-managing and team environments
• Be committed to delivering and maintaining high standards.
• Have the ability to research and own an issue to resolution
• Effectively plan and organise workloads in line with deadlines, including the ability to keep internal management and customer administration tools up to date at all times.
• Aspire to contribute creatively and innovatively to both the Acteol team and our customers
• Possess strong written communication skills with an attention to detail
• Remain calm and polite at all times, even under intense pressure
• And lastly, but most importantly, support each other and enjoy what you do