- Sector: Hosting & Infrastructure
- Expiry Date: 13 July 2022
- Job Ref: J5682
You will have a track record of managing stakeholder relationships across a Group, with the ability to create relationships and engagement across different service lines, business unit and geographies. Primarily centred on the Group Hosting services that underpin the Access Software Products, you will be at your best when playing the pivotal role of ensuring the continuous alignment of CHS performance and delivery with the largest customer base – The Access Group.
Reporting directly to the CHS Head of Service Management, and interfacing with the CHS Infrastructure & Hosting teams, your focus is to offer the very highest level of service delivery and customer service to remove issues, identify improvements and ultimately accelerate the divisions software and product ambitions.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Aligned and embedded within a business unit’s community, most likely as a DMT member, to ensure you are at the heart of the business to identify infrastructure and hosting needs.
- Create and maintain a regular cadence of Service Review forum with the necessary teams and groups, backed up by robust performance reporting and OLA / KPI insights.
- Define and deliver a view of stakeholder engagement and satisfaction with Group Hosting Services (sNPS) and identify key initiatives that will move the needle.
- Act as a supporter and escalation point for any priority issues that are raised across the business units, bringing context and clarity of impact and action alongside technical resolver groups within CHS.
- With input from Business unit leaders, create and maintain a Customer Success Plan on which you can drive change and monitor progress and upside for products and customers.
- Review, assess and analyse ticket data to identify high impact / high volume repeat activity to be address through Problem Management activity.
- Build first class relationships with technical resolver groups and leaders and leverage that for the benefit of your supported business units.
- Champion two-way communications between the group hosting functions and business units, bringing clarity of information and alignment of understanding across the groups.
- With eye for pace and quality, drive any necessary visibility required from monitoring, automation and ITSM / ITOM tooling.
- Support Product / Support owners as and when necessary with customer escalations specifically relating to hosting and infrastructure.
- Ideally 5+ years’ experience working in a corporate IT environment, a thorough understanding of service management, with at least 2 years demonstrable success in a service management role using the ITIL Framework.
- Demonstrable awareness of business and operational environments into which solutions have been delivered.
- It is expected that the successful candidate will have previously worked within an ITIL aligned IT service Team – Beneficial to have worked either internally in a Law Firm or within another managed Service Provider.
- Extensive experience of working closely with clients and demonstrable evidence of building sound client relationships.
- Experience in negotiating and delivering Operational Level Agreements
- Excellent communication skills including formal presentations.
- Proven ability to manage and motivate team members and lead by example.
- Highly flexible (including willingness to occasionally work away from home base).
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
- A Competitive Salary
- Giving Back/Charity days
- Quarterly Socials
- 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
- The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain