- Sector: Sales
- Expiry Date: 05 March 2021
- Job Ref: J2932
Sales Executive (Volcanic – Recruitment)
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us achieve 2 million users of the Access Workspace platform.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 35,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
What is Volcanic?
Volcanic has a mission to have every job seeker use their platform.
Our Customers? Recruitment Agencies that post jobs, manage data and use our to win clients!
What are their needs and priorities? A reliable partner to deliver better business performance.
What do we give them? Industry Experts who can deliver Specialist Recruitment technology
Put simply we build beautiful looking websites that deliver results all underpinned by our market leading SaaS platform.
Check out our latest video here: Volcanic
You will have the ability to drive new business growth in this dynamic, fast paced and constantly evolving market selling to organisations of varying size from Start-Ups to the largest Blue-Chip organisations. You will be dealing with MDs and business Owners but also Marketing departments and at times, IT as well as operations, so an adaptable approach to working with various contacts will be key.
Coming from a recruitment or SaaS background, you will have a track record in meeting and exceeding targets. You will be highly experienced in presenting a company vision and being able to articulate our unique value proposition. You will be comfortable working from leads identified by our dedicated marketing team but also able to generate your own opportunities through various channels we will support you with, such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator, video tech or simply over the phone.
It will be your responsibility to generate new clients wins in the ANZ region and will be supported by Marketing as well as the existing client portfolio to help hit and exceed your target.
The role is flexible in terms of location, now more so than ever, so you will need to be able to work from home and self-motivate but also have the ability to get into Macquarie Park, Sydney, where Access has an office. As with any sales role, you will be expected to work variable hours to meet the demands of the role and the requirements of your clients.
This is an excellent opportunity to accelerate your career through a progressive software company with a proven record of growth, investment and stability.
You will be someone who can:
- Identify new client opportunities and execute on them
- Engage with senior decision makes and business owners
- Understand the recruitment market having ideally been a recruiter yourself
- Present a solution online via web demo but also in person to senior teams
- Develop and implement a contact strategy across your market sector
- Hit/exceed predetermined activity and sales targets in line with company growth targets
Day-to-day, you will:
- Identify and target specific clients that have a need for our solution
- Run product demos and a comprehensive sales process to support your own success
- Professionally represent and meet clients in person (when allowed to do so) to build deeper level relationships that identify new business opportunities
- Ensure clear and concise communication at all times
- Effectively manage a pipeline of new business opportunities
- Utilise Salesforce to track pipeline to ensure accurate forecasting and predictability
- Conduct yourself in a confident and persuasive manner
- Produce proposals that are professional and accurate
- Ensure tight organisational and time management skills
- Deliver pricing quotations that are accurate & in line with agreed pricing
As a well-rounded Sales professional, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
- Previous experience in a B2B SaaS sales role, ideally web based technology or similar
- Ideally an ex-recruiter so you have an intimate understanding of the market we sell to
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills, telephone, video, email and written
- Act with integrity, loyalty and honesty
- Ability to influence a wide number of senior stakeholders both within the region
- A high degree of self-awareness and judgement, and ability to take a personal stand on issues when required
- A strong communicator, both in writing and spoken communications
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
- A Competitive Salary
- Giving Back/Charity days
- Quarterly Socials
- 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
- The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
Become part of our amazing Access family!
At Access we're all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life because we believe people can only be at their best when they can be themselves, love what they do and do what they love.
We love the fact that we’re all different. Having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us support our customers, and when you think about it, it's just more fun. So, no matter what makes you individual, as long as you’re qualified, we can’t wait for your application.