- Sector: Professional Services
- Expiry Date: 16 December 2023
- Job Ref: J10505
Risk & Compliance Associate
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love Work, Love Life, Be You’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day and help us continue to grow.
We are the number one UK headquartered software provider in the UK and are forecasted to grow to a global population of over 12,000 employees by 2026.
What are we all about?
At Access, we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from the Hospitality sector, to Manufacturing industry, to Not for Profit’s to Construction, and many more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business, currently helping over 60,000 customers to have the freedom to do more.
As part of the Risk and Compliance team you will need to be super organised, able to time manage effectively and forward plan activity to ensure your workload is completed within service level agreements. With a keen eye for detail and the ability to understand compliance matters, nuances of regulations and produce quality work. You will have lots of autonomy to work independently but also as part of a friendly team, often working to deadlines. You will need to be able to assertively feedback to customers of all levels. The compliance landscape is changing rapidly and so we are looking for someone with the drive to research, learn and apply regulations to a diverse client base.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Complete Compliance and Governance reviews – Review customer procedures and policies to bring them in line with regulations and best practice. Offering practical solutions for continued improvement.
- Undertake Audits – Undertake remote desktop and onsite file audits on client files to check adherence with regulation, policies and procedures.
- Deal with Query resolution – understanding client compliance queries and deliver timely and practical responses.
- Customer engagement and account growth – building relationships with clients to underpin an ongoing relationship and deliver the best Risk and Compliance services and legal tech solution.
- Regulatory research – researching changes to regulations, preparing, updating briefings and creating training materials for internal purposes, customers regulatory needs and as part of the Access Legal offering, support product development as an SME.
- Creating and delivering content for webinars hosted by Access.
- Planning and hosting forums for Access customer success vision.
- Meet monthly KPIs in line with our customer success vision.
- Conduct market analysis of competitors and developments of the legal market to ensure we are providing customers with an ‘Access phrase’ experience.
Your skills and experiences might also include:
We are looking for proven experience of working within a compliance related role in the legal or finance sector.
*A full driving licence would be advantageous as this role will involve national travel on occasion.
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously and we will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
On top of a competitive salary, our standard 25 days holiday (which goes up the longer you’re with us), and a matched pension scheme you’ll also be able to choose from a range of benefits to suit you. We pride ourselves on being an organisation that gives back so you’ll also have a charity day you can take to support something that matters to you.
At Access we’re all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t match perfectly, we’d still love to hear from you. You might just be who we are looking for.
We love the fact that we’re all different. We believe by having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us to better support our customers, and when you think about it, it’s just more fun!
What’s holding you back? Come and be part of our Amazing Access Family!
Love Work. Love Life. Be You.