- Sector: Human Resources
- Expiry Date: 30 September 2023
- Job Ref: J10224
APAC Reward Partner
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we are looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. We are one of the leading providers of business management software to UK, Ireland, and Asia Pacific small and mid-market organisations. It helps more than 55,000 customers across commercial, public sector and not-for-profit sectors become more productive and efficient. Its innovative Access Workspace cloud solutions transform the way business software is used, giving every employee the freedom to do more. Founded in 1991, The Access Group employs more than 6,000 staff.
We are passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business.
A team player who is passionate about customer service and the employee experience. You thrive from working alongside and learning from others andyou recognise you can make a difference to our colleagues through your expertise in reward. You are proactive and have a real passion to make things better, every day.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Act as primary point of contact for APAC employees as the Regional Reward Business Partner, reporting to both the APAC ES Director and the Global Head of Reward
- Effectively partner with ES colleagues and business clients to manage and consult on compensation-related and benefits issues
- Provide guidance to the business and develop creative solutions on reward issues as required
- Be aware of local reward trends within the region and develop cost effective solutions as required
- Proactively manage all benefit plans in close alignment with Global Reward strategy
- Create and deliver training to ES and business teams as required
- Ensure company compliance with laws governing reward practices
- Develop recommended benefit plan design aligned to local market practice for new APAC territories
Skills and Experience:
- You would ideally have proven reward experience through working for a matrixed organisation. You will have had standalone reward roles where you have demonstrated how you can add value within the APAC region.
- Good understanding of the principles and practices of reward systems and legislation in the APAC region most likely gained through multiple years of relevant experience in compensation and benefits
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage multiple projects and priorities at once
- Strong mathematical, analytical, and problem solving skills and quantitative skills and a track record for planning, performing and auditing work; the ability to see beyond the numbers to drive sound decision-making, systematically break down problems or processes into their parts and develop several alternative solutions.
- Data oriented and highly detail driven with emphasis on accuracy, coupled with the ability to see the broader picture
- Ability to effectively manage communication and relationships in matrix organization structure.
- Must possess strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills for internal presentations that demonstrate business acumen; able to seek out information, clearly communicate information and requests and provide quality advice
- Must be hands-on with high level of energy and professional skills to function effectively and independently in a demanding, fast-paced change-oriented environment
- Ability to work independently, take on responsibility and be quick of foot in a fast-paced, change-oriented environment.
- Ability to flux between pragmatic and strategic thinking, taking into account a variety of external and changing factors
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously and we will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
On top of a competitive salary, our wellbeing days taking you to 25 days leave a year (rules apply) and a health contribution you’ll also be able to choose from a range of benefits to suit you. We pride ourselves on being an organisation that gives back so you’ll also have 3 charity days you can take to support something that matters to you.
At Access we’re all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t match perfectly, we’d still love to hear from you. You might just be whom we are looking for.
We love the fact that we’re all different. We believe by having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us to better support our customers, and when you think about it, it’s just more fun!
What’s holding you back? Come and be part of our Amazing Access Family!
Love Work. Love Life. Be You.