- Sector: Sales
- Expiry Date: 21 October 2021
- Job Ref: J3731
Revenue Operations – Product Owner
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us achieve 2 million users of the Access Workspace platform.
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 35,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
Responsibility for ongoing management of product data. The Product Owner is a technical product leader with a strong commercial background. They are the custodian of Access commercial product data and work collaboratively with Finance Operations and Pricing Teams on product data that enters commercial systems. The Product Owner who demonstrates a pragmatic, strategic approach to problem-solving, has strong product intuition, and a head for business. They are highly data driven, hands-on and rigorous. They are non-political, with the ability to influence leaders across different business and functional teams. They are able to make a group of experts work well together, take all the inputs and facilitate efficient decision-making. They have an ability to define long-term business strategies while driving impact on short-term product goals. They are consumer & execution focused and adept in managing conflicting priorities. They have domain experience in product management on Salesforce & CPQ, across Sales, Finance, Professional Services, Customer Success & Support, knowledge & enablement. They have proven their ability to establish credibility at the executive level and experience gaining consensus and approval for product planning efforts across multiple functional leaders.
- Drive The Access Groups product data strategy, spearheading key initiatives and driving cross-functional alignment and progress
- Collaborate with the team to discover customer problems and create valuable, desirable and feasible solutions
- Drive collaboration with your team by facilitating workshops and activities, aligning team members on project outcomes, bringing clarity where there is ambiguity, and keeping everyone aligned throughout delivery
- Identify critical assumptions, define experiments, measure success metrics, and use data to inform decisions
- Utilize data analytics, research, product reviews, user feedback and product testing to ensure consistency and quality across all commercial systems
- Collaborate with product line managers on cross-domain initiatives; track and mitigate product risks
- Build strong relationships with business partners (Finance Operations, Pricing Team, Business functions etc.)
- Influence and drive continuous improvement of product/solution development lifecycle process, practices and initiatives
Ability to multi-task and adapt to re-prioritization in a rapidly changing environment
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
- A Competitive Salary
- Giving Back/Charity days
- Quarterly Socials
- 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
- The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
Become part of our amazing Access family!
At Access we're all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life because we believe people can only be at their best when they can be themselves, love what they do and do what they love.
We love the fact that we’re all different. Having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us support our customers, and when you think about it, it's just more fun. So, no matter what makes you individual, as long as you’re qualified, we can’t wait for your application.