- Sector: Hosting & Infrastructure
- Expiry Date: 29 September 2021
- Job Ref: J4290
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us achieve 2 million users of the Access Workspace platform.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 35,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
About the role:
The Project Support Officer is responsible for the coordination and delivery of business projects, working closely alongside the regional and global project managers and Cloud Hosting Services team leads. The PSO organises the planning and execution of a project which includes scheduling tasks, risk and progress management, liaising with stakeholders, as well as monitoring finances and controlling budgets.
Driven by technology Access is able to offer a remote interview and onboarding process as well as work from home during the current social distancing measures; thereafter you'll be based in the most appropriate office location.
Working as a Project Support Officer brings new tasks and challenges on a daily basis. Some of the main duties and responsibilities you can expect while working in the role include:
- Reporting on progress, resources, finance or costings
- Overseeing projects, mitigating risks and solving issues
- Quality assurance, for example through collating data, auditing or compliance checks
- Scheduling meetings and setting agendas for the project team
- Internal and external stakeholder management
- Updating project records
- Liaising between divisions & clients on project progress
In addition to this you will:
- Enjoy working autonomously as well as collaboratively on different projects
- Have the ability to drive issues through to completion, taking personal ownership of the objectives
- Enjoy learning and embrace the ever-changing technology and business landscape
Skills and Experience:
- An understanding of technology, and ideally in the software development and cloud computing industry, although not essential
- Proven to be highly process oriented.
- Demonstrated patience and ability to work with different types of people
- A track record of great communication skills
- Evidence of attention to detail.
- Microsoft Office and general IT and computing skills
Desired and highly regarded skills:
- History of stakeholder management
- Project Management certification
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
Become part of our amazing Access family!
At Access we're all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life because we believe people can only be at their best when they can be themselves, love what they do and do what they love.
We love the fact that we’re all different. Having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us support our customers, and when you think about it, it's just more fun. So, no matter what makes you individual, as long as you’re qualified, we can’t wait for your application.