Project Manager - Project Office
- Location: Timişoara
- Job Type:Permanent
Posted about 1 month ago
- Sector: Professional Services
- Expiry Date: 30 May 2023
- Job Ref: J8905
Project Manager – Project Office
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love Work, Love Life, Be You’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day and help us continue to grow.
We are the number one UK headquartered software provider in the UK and are forecasted to grow to a global population of over 12,000 employees by 2026.
What are we all about?
At Access, we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from the Hospitality sector, to Manufacturing industry, to Not for Profit’s to Construction, and many more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business, currently helping over 60,000 customers to have the freedom to do more.
Reporting to the Head of Professional Services – Project Office, you will be responsible for the end-to-end delivery of multiple customer projects. You will be expected to plan, co-ordinate and closely monitor the implementation of your project portfolio. These projects combine technical and operational natures as well as of varying lengths of duration dependent on the scale and scope, handed over from the point of sale. You are a proactive, fast paced, goal orientated individual with a strong delivery / milestone focus.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Manage the project planning process, from kick off to handling over to the Support unit.
- Lead the customer projects and deliver implementation best practices, while seeking feedback from the customer at each stage of the project.
- Manage the project governance to Access Methodology
- Support of the continued rollout of the group project management methodology and implementation of appropriate controls to ensure their adherence.
- Be certified on Access products and continually seek to improve the acquired knowledge.
- Carry a personal revenue and utilization target, as well as customer satisfaction and product knowledge targets.
- Constantly communicate the progress and status of projects to the client and key stakeholders
- Proactively manage risks and issues
- Oversee the consultants undertaking the work and quality assurance of their deliverables and documentation
As a well-rounded Project Manager, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
- Demonstrable experience in managing software implementation projects; Project Management qualification (PRINCE2 or similar) preferred but not essential.
- Proficiency with regard to project management methodologies and processes
- Commercial awareness with a good understanding of project profitability concepts and practices
- The ability to lead customers on their project implementation journey using industry know-how and project management best practices to deliver great customer satisfaction.
- The ability to manage multiple projects across multiple customers at the same time.
- Ability to think creatively and maximize customer journey whilst delivering a personal revenue target
- Excellent communication skills at all levels, with a flexible and consultative approach.
- A natural ability for customer relationship building and influencing an experienced team of consultants.
- A fair level of technical ability and knowledge to be able to understand the proposed solution and translate that into a ‘joined-up’ vision to the Client and the Consulting team.
- The ability to drive the solution through to completion, taking ownership of the vision and seeing issues through to resolution
- A good understanding of basic accounting and business principles
- Knowledge of ERP, HCM and HSC solutions would be very beneficial.
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously and we will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference. If you will graduate successfully from our Academy program, the working contract will be prolonged for unlimited period.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday and a competitive salary, you will get:
- Private Healthcare
- Private Life Insurance
- Christmas Bonus
- Referral Bonus
- Meal Tickets
- 7 Card gym standard membership paid by the company
At Access we’re all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t match perfectly, we’d still love to hear from you. You might just be who we are looking for.
We love the fact that we’re all different. We believe by having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us to better support our customers, and when you think about it, it’s just more fun!
What’s holding you back? Come and be part of our Amazing Access Family!
Love Work. Love Life. Be You.