- Sector: Product Development
- Expiry Date: 12 February 2022
- Job Ref: J5175
Project Manager (Fully Remote)
The Purpose of the Job
The purpose of this role is to manage, co-ordinate and complete each project on time and within budget and scope. This role oversees all aspects of a project lifecycle including agreeing deadlines, assigning responsibilities, monitoring progress, and managing risk.
The Main Accountabilities
- Managing, driving, and successfully delivering projects through the full life cycle to time, cost, and quality.
- Have a clear understanding of contractual requirements and financial milestones for each project and manage these effectively.
- Drive the delivery of the plan with the customer, responsible for producing and updating the agreed plan
- Management of project escalations to resolution to avoid further escalation.
- Manage internal resources to delivery timescales to each assigned project.
- Responsibility for the project implementation budget and delivery of that budget. Including a clear understanding of all financial milestones and ensure all are met to enable prompt payment of agreed invoices.
- Management of the project Risks
- Be responsible for assigned project budgets.
- Ensure the effective handover to ‘business as usual’ following the successful completion of a project(s).
The Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Experience of successfully delivering Software projects within the Public Sector environment
- Excellent and demonstrable Project Management skills
- A good understanding of the Social Care sector is desirable
- Excellent communication and written skills.
- Strong customer engagement skills, working with Customers on a 121 basis
- Ability to effectively prioritise own workload.
- The ability to recognise the impact of decisions on ours and customers businesses.
- Accurate, dynamic, and tenacious.
- Confident and pro-active with a positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Good presentation skills
- Prince2 practitioner or equivalent