- Sector: Professional Services
- Expiry Date: 15 September 2021
- Job Ref: J3961
Junior Project Manager
Access is a leading author of fully integrated business management software. The portfolio spans solutions for ERP, finance, HR, Payroll, warehousing, business intelligence, professional service automation and manufacturing. More than 10,000 UK businesses and not-for-profit organisations use Access solutions to improve their performance, profitability and drive growth, unlocking their business potential through improved business insight.
Vertical focus and industry-specific solutions differentiate Access in the market and templated solutions make for rapid and easy deployments. Using Access software to automate operations, streamline processes and share real-time business information anytime, anywhere, businesses can benefit from significant performance improvements.
Access is one of the top five fastest growing UK software developers in The Sunday Times Buyout Track 100 2012 and featured in last year’s Profit Track 100. On-going commitment to excellence, customers and employees has also placed the company among the UK’s top employers in The Sunday Times’ 100 ‘Best Companies to Work For’ 2014.
- Ownership of the overall project
- Regular communication of progress and status to the client
- Proactive management of risks and issues
- Oversight of the consultants undertaking the work and quality assurance of their deliverables and documentation
- Management of the project planning process
- Support of the continued rollout of the group project management methodology and implementation of appropriate controls to ensure their adherence
- Attendance at the monthly Project Managers Meeting reporting on key projects’ status
Skills and Experience;
- Have Project Management qualifications (PRINCE 2 or similar)
- Be comfortable managing and coordinating multiple internal and client project resources
- Have natural ability for customer relationship building and influencing an experienced team of consultants.
- Be highly proficient with regard to project management methodologies and processes
- Have a sufficient level of technical ability and knowledge to be able to understand the proposed solution and translate that into a ‘joined-up’ vision to the Client and the Consulting team.
- Have the ability to drive the solution through to completion, taking ownership of the vision and seeing issues through to resolution
- Have a good understanding of basic accounting and business principles
- Be commercially aware
- Knowledge of CRM, MRP or HCM would be very beneficial
The role is office based only and is working with the current office project managers from the Sheffield office.
- To work in accordance with the companies policies and procedures
- Any ad-hoc duties
We reserve the right to amend and vary these duties in line with business requirements.