Project Management Team Lead
- Location: Kuala Lumpur
- Job Type:Permanent
Posted 17 days ago
- Sector: Customer Success
- Expiry Date: 05 April 2023
- Job Ref: J8627
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love Work, Love Life, Be You’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day and help us continue to grow.
We are the number one UK headquartered software provider in the UK and are forecasted to grow to a global population of over 12,000 employees by 2026.
What are we all about?
At Access, we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this passion that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from the Hospitality sector, to Manufacturing industry, to Not for Profit’s to Construction, and many more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business, currently helping over 60,000 customers to have the freedom to do more.
The role is an exciting opportunity to join one of the fastest growing and fast paced divisions within to support an existing team delivering a variety of products, the job role is to ensure the team is supported to provide an excellent customer experience from the point of order and through the life time of their relationship with Access. This includes identifying improvements to working practices and processes and collaborating across other divisions in Access to continually improve the customer implementation journey. The team is measured on revenue, customer satisfaction, utilisation, management of projects & timelines and contributing to team development/performance improvement, with a key focus especially on the customer satisfaction and project timelines.
Day to Day, you will:
• Be responsible for team based target e.g. utilisation, revenue, performance targets
• Responsible for team’s NPS target and general customer satisfaction
• Work pre-contract with the Sales teams, shaping projects for success
• Lead the growth and development of the team through mentoring and hands-on assistance
• Be the natural “go to” person for everyone in the team
• Set and agree the objectives and development plans for your team members
• Ensure ESP check in’s are completed in line with the business requirement
• Assist with implementing the company delivery processes and ensure that they are adopted by all Implementation Consultants/Onboarding Consultants and Project Managers
• Ensure each member of your team is continually appraised
• Ensure go lives surveys are sent for 100 percent of project closures across the team
• Enable the team and support them to achieve the highest survey return rate as possible through training and teamworking.
• Resolve issues within your team
• Approve Expense Claims, Holiday Requests, Equipment Purchases (e.g. Laptops, mobile cards etc)
• Where required use experience and expertise to assist divisions with potential FlightPath / Delivery improvements
• Knowledge of the software and products delivered within the Centre of Excellence
• A good understanding of the products and assisting with ad-hoc queries from the centre of excellence
• Knowledge of the onboarding process and implementation methods of products delivered within the centre of excellence
• Work with the Centre of Excellence L&D Manager to ensure robust onboarding plans are in place for new starters
• Work with the Centre of Excellence L&D Manager to define and adapt Learning Pathways
• Promote and assist Self Gen
• ‘Own’ utilisation and billability for all consultants in the team ensuring monthly targets are reached
• Engage in management meetings as required
• Drive the eNPS score within the team and be proactive in responding to employee surveys
• Encourage team development through their Employee Success Plan including use of CPD time
Your Skills and Experiences likely include:
• Experience in leading a team
• Ability to lead a virtual team to deliver successful customer projects and management of any customer issues
• A passion for delivering high quality customer service
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• A drive to continually improve processes and systems
• Excellent communication skills
• The ability to plan, prioritise and work on several activities at once
• The ability to quickly learn new processes and applications
• The ability to work autonomously and as part of a team with effective communication skills, actual and virtual
• Ability to manage your own time and ensure management tasks are kept up to date at all times For the nominated division:
• An understanding of the Product Flightpaths including o How to implement all variants o Understanding of all catalogue items
• An understanding of the FlightPath(s) lifecycle from sales through to BAU.
Skill Requirements - Desirable
• Knowledge of Access and its products
• Working knowledge of the industry sector The Benefits
• Working in a fast paced, growing organisation with dynamic people who want to succeed
• Performance based bonus
• Dedicated and protected continuous professional development time
• Benefits, medical, great social scene, good holiday package
• Home based role but visits to regional offices will be a requirement across the UK from time to time Other
• To work in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures
• Any ad-hoc duties We reserve the right to amend and vary these duties in line with business requirements
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously and we will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
On top of a competitive salary, our wellbeing days taking you to 25 days leave a year and a health contribution you’ll also be able to choose from a range of benefits to suit you. We pride ourselves on being an organisation that gives back so you’ll also have 3 charity days you can take to support something that matters to you.
At Access we’re all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t match perfectly, we’d still love to hear from you. You might just be whom we are looking for.
We love the fact that we’re all different. We believe by having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us to better support our customers, and when you think about it, it’s just more fun!
What’s holding you back? Come and be part of our Amazing Access Family!
Love Work. Love Life. Be You.