- Sector: Professional Services
- Expiry Date: 24 December 2021
- Job Ref: J4673
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 2 million users and over 50,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive. It is an excellent opportunity to accelerate your career through a progression IT Company with a proven record of growth, investment, and stability.
The role of the Projects Co-ordinator centres on the successful management of the sales handover process, project mobilisation and the optimisation of consultant utilisation. The role requires self-starters due to the volume of new project work and the need to work without direct supervision. The role of Project Co-ordinator requires the individual to provide a liaising function between customers, sales, consultants, Project Managers and Access users. This role will be Cork based – office and remote.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Have a natural ability for customer relationship building and influencing internal stakeholders
- Be comfortable managing and coordinating multiple internal and client project resources
- Be the first point of contact for New Sales personnel, Account Managers, Professional Services Teams (i.e. all internal key stakeholders) with regards to sales handovers
- Review all sales handover documentation for completeness
- Engage and work with customers to share project information needed for the customer to successfully deliver their project of work
- Raise the ‘Statement of Works’ forms and contractual documentation where relevant and ensure customer sign off
- Identify the best resource for project and packets of Professional Services work based on skill set, location and availability and book accordingly.
- Liaise with Clients to manage resource bookings in line with client availability and expectation
- Update the company libraries with relevant booking information
- To work in accordance with the companies policies and procedures and assist in the production of monthly reporting
- Be commercially aware with an understanding of the drivers of commercial performance in a business environment
As a well-rounded Project Coordinator, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
- Proactive, works at pace, goal orientated with a strong delivery/milestone focus
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to forward plan
- Excellent decision-making skills
- Ability to work alone
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
- Ability to Problem Solve