- Sector: Professional Services
- Expiry Date: 31 July 2021
- Job Ref: J3841
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we are looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us achieve 2 million users of the Access Workspace platform.
Are you ready for the challenge?
We are passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That is why over 1 million users and over 35,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
The role of Project Coordinator is primarily, but not solely, office based and is one that requires the individual to provide a liaising function between customers, sales, consultants, Project Managers and Access users.
- To be the first point of contact for a specific set of New Sales personnel, Account Managers, Professional Services Teams with regards to sales handovers
- Contacting Sales where appropriate to chase for clarification/confirmations.
- To liaise with Clients to manage resource bookings in line with client availability and expectation.
- To liaise with Project managers and other key stakeholders to assist in the Project of their projects on similar lines.
- To liaise with consultants to assist with problems off and on site in relation to bookings.
- Updating the company libraries with relevant booking information
- To maximise Consultant utilisation through active management of ‘white space’ and ‘Buffer days’
Attend Project Office Team Meetings as required, Attend Sales and consulting meetings as required
- · Be comfortable managing and coordinating multiple internal and client project resources.
- · Have natural ability for customer relationship building and influencing internal stakeholders.
- · Broad Experience in an IT Software customer facing role.
- · Ability to think at a divisional level whilst achieving results in immediate area of responsibility.
- · Ability to think creatively and problem solve whilst achieving results in immediate area of responsibility.
- · The ability to adapt to a changing business and marketplace.
- · Ability to think creatively and exploit opportunities.
- · The ability to plan, prioritise and work on several tasks/projects at once.
What does Access offer you?
At Access we are all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life because we believe people can only be at their best when they can be themselves, love what they do and do what they love.