- Sector: Product Development
- Expiry Date: 29 April 2021
- Job Ref: J2984
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It is this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That is why over 1 million users and over 40,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
Product Enablement supports teams within the Digital Learning & Compliance division to gain relevant product knowledge, enabling them to competently carry out their roles and engage with Access customers. You have proven experience designing and delivering learning solutions in a variety of formats. You’re an effective communicator and collaborator, with proven project management skills, committed to delivering high standards.Responsibilities:
- Deliver engaging learning resources to support the roll out of new products and features within the DL&C umbrella.
- Design and maintain a suite of product accreditations.
- Identify product knowledge gaps within the Organisation and deliver suitable solutions to fill those gaps.
- Work closely with Product Owners to proactively identify and deliver appropriate learning resources to support Product Roadmaps and feature releases
- Engage with internal customers and stakeholders to ensure the solutions provided meet both individual and business needs.
- Participate in Design and Development workshops as required.
- Write and maintain user guide articles for the Customer Success Portal.
- Produce high quality resources to support Sales Enablement and Go to Market strategies.
- Be a product specialist across every product in DLC.
- Quality check and review own and peer work to ensure learning resources are built to the highest standards.
- Point of escalation for Solution Consultants, Support, Professional Services and Customer Success.
Key Skills required for this role are:
- Ability to write learning objectives
- Ability to convey complex technical information in a clear and easy to understand manner
- Experience using screen recording and video editing software – preferably Camtasia
- Confident project manager
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Natural flair for design and creativity
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work off own initiative without waiting for direction
- Superb attention to detail
- Prior experience producing video tutorials
- Have worked in an L&D setting
- Project management qualification
- Strong understanding of the types of products which make up the DL&C suite (LMS, H&S reporting, ERM Risk Software)