- Sector: Customer Success
- Expiry Date: 21 March 2021
- Job Ref: J2964
Customer Success Manager – Not for Profit Division
** Please note this role can be remote based anywhere in the UK **
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success. We’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help our clients succeed, and to help us become a UK top 10 Software company.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 35,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
At Access we believe in #CustomersForLife, our goal is to ensure we provide customers with the best possible solutions, implement them quickly and efficiently, and ensure that they continue to realise the benefits of their investment for years to come.
As a Customer Success Manager (CSM) you will be accountable for the success of a portfolio of our most valuable customers. Your goal will be to work proactively with your customers, establish yourself as a trusted adviser, ensure they get the very best from their Access solutions and continuously improve their customer satisfaction.
You will be part of a growing team of field based CSMs who work with our largest customers both remotely and face-to-face. As part of the Not for profit division, you’ll join a team who believe that business should make a positive difference in society. You’ll be joining a team whose passion and technology brings freedom to the 1000s of charities we work with to do more for their causes to deliver the greatest possible impact.
. Not only will you work with your customers but support your peers and contribute to the ongoing development of our Customer Success offerings.
Day-to-day, you will be:
- Establishing yourself as a trusted advisor and go to person for your clients
- Working with your customers to develop and maintain a success plan, aimed at helping them get the most return possible out of their investment in our software
- Advising them on best practice, product roadmap and proactively monitoring and driving adoption of their Access software, features and functionality
- Conducting periodic reviews reporting on progress and demonstrating the value of their Access solutions and your engagement
- Improving their loyalty as measured in our bi-annual Net Promoter Score survey
- Ensuring your customer remain with Access
- Onboarding them to our Customer4Life platform
- Building a broad set of business and IT relationships within your customers
- Working with your Access account teams to recommend solutions to solve customers’ business challenges
Your Skills and Experiences likely include:
- Passion for helping customers succeed – we’ll want you to be able to empathise with our client’s situations and experiences; rapidly build strong relationships with them, even if using technology for contact; be able to diffuse difficult situations; all while having a kindness in your communications that shows patience and optimism.
- Strong knowledge of using software in the charity sector - (. CRM management, marketing, fundraising etc), business applications and automation and get a buzz from helping deliver value for our customers
- Experience of having used ThankQ CRM a significant advantage
- Experience of delivering services such as configuration, training and health checks
- A self-starter, highly organised and proactive; you’ll also value the efficiency that comes from processes and use of technology to manage relationships
- An ability to manage multiple priorities and perform effectively under pressure
- You have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written and the ability to apply different styles to different situations - particularly you need to be able to explain technical solutions to non-technical individual
- You care about charities and can demonstrate this in your application and interview
- Experience of escalation management
- Executive presence and an ability to build and maintain senior client relationships
- Ability to influence others
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
- A Competitive Salary
- Giving Back/Charity days
- Quarterly Socials
- 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
- The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
Become part of our amazing Access family!