- Sector: Marketing
- Expiry Date: 16 January 2022
- Job Ref: J5022
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us achieve 2 million users of the Access Workspace platform.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 55,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
About the role:
As PR Manager, APAC you will be responsible for the relationship we have our target audience through the media with a view on how other demand generation channels can leverage our brand message to market. You will own and drive the relationship with our PR agencies of record in Australia and Southeast Asia to leverage key subject matter experts, customers and spokespeople to bring our brand to life externally.
- PR content and agency management: lead and own the APAC PR plan, ensuring a link to demand gen efforts. Manage our PR agencies of record across Australia and Southeast Asia to help achieve this with a focus on driving customer stories, thought leadership initiatives and opinion pieces from SME’s to market. Manage all locally and global (where relevant) generated press releases and manage the approvals process i.e. customer, any third party and UK corporate. Manage media briefings with our internal media spokespeople.
- Collaborate with the global and local M&A (Mergers & Acquisitions) and Internal Comms teams to build out Communication Plans relating to new acquisitions and deliver timely and sensitive communications to the market.
- Analyst Briefings: liaise with local and global stakeholders to plan and execute local Analyst briefings as required.
- Research projects: From time to time, ownership and execution of proprietary thought leadership research projects to support our brand message and demand generation programs.
- Media spokespeople management: Build solid and trusting relationships with Access employees, including senior Executives, identified as SMEs or media spokespeople to help support their personal brand and/or to facilitate media interaction.
- Effectively supports brand and/or integrated communication campaigns.
- Ad hoc requirements: manage any ‘crisis’ responses including sign off with local and global stakeholders; coordinate with the agencies any required PR events; help drive corporate PR and CSR initiatives where required.
Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years PR and/or communications marketing experience, ideally gained within IT services
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing or Communications or Commerce or equivalent
- A good working knowledge of the media landscape in Australia and New Zealand (Singapore and Malaysia desired but not essential)
- Excellent communication skills in email, copywriting, presentation
- Strong process and effective project management skills driving execution cross-functionally with competing deadlines and priorities. Ability to work strategically and tactically.
- Creativity in working with agencies to develop new ideas and deliver communications through different channels for media cut-through and thought leadership impact to support demand generation
- Defines problems and demonstrates sound judgment to seek guidance when appropriate
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to establish, nurture and influence positive relationships with internal subject matter experts, senior spokespeople, external agencies and customers
- A can do attitude and high energy to fit in with the fast pace of work
This is an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Professional looking to make their next career move.
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
Become part of our amazing Access family!
At Access we're all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life because we believe people can only be at their best when they can be themselves, love what they do and do what they love.
We love the fact that we’re all different. Having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us support our customers, and when you think about it, it's just more fun. So, no matter what makes you individual, as long as you’re qualified, we can’t wait for your application.