- Sector: Professional Services
- Expiry Date: 31 October 2021
- Job Ref: J3770
Access PaySuite is a market-leading UK FinTech firm in the Payment Sector and we’re now seeking to grow our 2nd line Technical Operations team with a driven, high performing Application Support Analyst to assist clients with technical queries relating to our cloud software solution, software integrations and best practice payment advice and support.
You’ll be working on the latest payment technology supporting Direct Debit, Card Payments and Open Banking amongst others in a fast-changing, exciting sector.
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 40,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
You are excited about working for a best in class, fast growing Software house and solve business-critical problems for our customers.
You have strong analytical and problem solving skills and are a creative thinker.
You are passionate about software and its potential to move organizations forward through innovation. You also have the desire to help your customers by giving them a celebrity service!
Day-to-day, you will:
- Set up and launch new payment integrations with suppliers and our customers, as well as supporting customer migrations.
- Test a variety of payment software releases prior to launch into the live environment to ensure its functionality and robustness.
- Spot patterns and take a lead on resolving technical issues caused by internal or external systems.
- Identify opportunities for constant improvement of current processes and services for better customer experience.
- Be the point of escalation for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Have an innovative attitude to problems, always thinking on what can be automated and how .
- Help our customers with technical questions and allow them to get the most out of our payment software by resolving their queries in accordance with our Milestones (SLA’s)
- Provide 2nd line technical support via chat, telephone or email to resolve complex queries.
- Develop APIs and scripts to provide new service offerings, assist with internal business process improvement and produce detailed reporting and analysis for business intelligence and a wide range of bespoke projects.
- Also proactively identify any risks to service and the consequences to Access. You will drive and escalate mitigation.
- Ensure that the quality of the support meets The Access Customer Service standards by delivering against and exceeding your objectives.
- Be the link between internal (Customer Service, Commercial, Tech, Finance) and external departments (pay-out partners, Banks, Payment Service Providers) - to spot trends, troubleshoot, investigate and escalate by preparing cases for the relevant teams to action further.
- • Have Enthusiasm in busy periods and ability to work in a team
As a well-rounded technical operations analyst , your Skills and Experiences likely include:
- Payments experience would be beneficial from a merchant acquiring background, Direct Debit, Open Banking, Card Issuing etc
- Knowledge of Cloud technologies, Microsoft Networking, AWS and programming languages such as Python and .NET is required.
- Familiarity with API and SQL Server scripting experience and ability to identify and resolve issues within the data and data structure
- The ability to develop a broad knowledge of our software and its debugging tools.
- An ability to grasp technical concepts and new product functionality quickly.
- Flexibility and pragmatism, an ability to self-plan and respond to shifting priorities.
- You are a role model for best practice and actively promote it. You deliver value to the business, effectively, efficiently and to a high standard.
- A good communicator, confident, clear and warm with a flexible and constructive approach to customers and to the team alike.
- You work at pace, are goal orientated and have a strong delivery focus.
- • You remain calm and professional when handling challenging queries
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
- A Competitive Salary
- Giving Back/Charity days
- Quarterly Socials
- 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
- The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain