OTC - Renewals Specialist
- Location: Timişoara
- Job Type:Permanent
Posted 15 days ago
- Sector: Finance
- Expiry Date: 06 April 2023
- Job Ref: J8603
O2C Renewals Specialist
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love Work, Love Life, Be You’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day and help us continue to grow.
We are the number one UK headquartered software provider in the UK and are forecasted to grow to a global population of over 12,000 employees by 2026.
What are we all about?
At Access, we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from the Hospitality sector, to Manufacturing industry, to Not for Profit’s to Construction, and many more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business, currently helping over 60,000 customers to have the freedom to do more.
Renewals and recurring revenue are an integral part to Access success as a company, and the O2C Renewals Specialist is a key player in executing the proper measures to ensure existing customers renew their services. The Renewals Specialist works closely with various functional groups and levels of management to determine and negotiate pricing and terms.
This is an analytical and customer-facing position. The right candidate must have quantitative skills and attention to detail to track, analyze and process large amounts of data, as well as the qualitative skills to interact internally, build positive relationships, and provide world class service to customers.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Manage the case management system which includes allocating emails, tracking cases and ensuring cases are closed.
- Run the PO process for Renewals which includes sending Proforma invoices, Renewal quotes and chasing PO numbers including via email and telephone.
- Responsible for answering inbound telephone calls and ensuring calls are logged and allocated correctly on the case management system.
- Responsible for the relevant customers on the cancellations process which includes determining when the customer can cancel and completing relevant forms and ensuring accuracy of information.
- Updating our Contract and Billing system and ensuring accuracy of data in the system.
- Proactively monitor, identify risk points, track and resolve client issues to drive customer renewals.
- Proactively work with cross-functional teams to determine renewal amounts and terms.
- Prepare renewal quotes and negotiate prices with customers within established guidelines.
- Interact with customers to explain quote prices/terms and answer questions including via telephone.
- Track status of renewal commitments and proactively follow up with customers as required.
- Review customer balance at renewal and work with customer and internal departments to obtain payments for any past due invoices and assist with collection efforts as required.
As a well-rounded O2C Renewals Specialist, your Skills and Experiences will likely include:
• Excellent English communication skills, comfortable speaking over the phone with clients.
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• Skilled at problem solving and navigating challenging situations in a professional manner.
• Able to work independently or in a group setting.
• Highly self-motivated and able to work effectively with on-site and virtual teams.
• Critical thinker who can find ways to improve and automate processes.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office applications: Outlook, Word, and Excel.
• Self-confidence, with a ‘can-do’ attitude in the face of change.
• Knowledge of basic accounting and finance a plus
• Previous sales or customer-facing experience a plus.
• Experience with Salesforce a plus.
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously and we will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday and a competitive salary, you will get:
- Private Healthcare
- Private Life Insurance
- Christmas Bonus
- Referral Bonus
- Meal Tickets
- 7 Card gym membership paid by the company
At Access we’re all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t match perfectly, we’d still love to hear from you. You might just be who we are looking for.
We love the fact that we’re all different. We believe by having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us to better support our customers, and when you think about it, it’s just more fun!
What’s holding you back? Come and be part of our Amazing Access Family!
Love Work. Love Life. Be You.