- Location: Loughborough
- Job Type:Permanent
Posted 13 days ago
- Sector: Human Resources
- Expiry Date: 08 April 2023
- Job Ref: J8749
Office Administrator (Switchboard and Mail Processing)
**Please note role is based full time in our Loughborough office **
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us become a UK top 10 Software company.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 10,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
You are a warm, friendly and welcoming person who is enthusiastic and approachable. Passionate about providing exceptional service, you will consistently strive to exceed expectations. You will have a high level of practical and organisational skills. You will be confident to work on your own initiative, but able to balance this with the ability to work as part of a team and support your team mates. You will thrive on working in a changing and flexible organisation and be willing to learn new skills. Above all you will have resilient nature and a great a sense of humour!
Day-to-day, you will:
- Be the voice of Access answering and directing telephone calls received via our central Switchboard
- Sort and distribute time-sensitive incoming mail by department and /or employee to ISO standards;
- Ensure payments, checks, invoices and other financial documents are properly scanned and distributed to the correct teams for further processing.
- Conduct quality checks and audits by verifying electronic images on the screen and correcting any scanning malfunctions;
- Ensure the integrity and confidentiality of all records;
- Process outgoing mail and packages.
- Maintain records of receipt, mailing dates, and other required information.
- Load postage credits on the franking machine as needed.
- Manage, maintain and order mailroom supplies.
- Provide general administrative support within the office and working as part of the Group Administration Team
- Work in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures;
- Carry out ad-hoc duties as and when required.
As a well-rounded Office Administrator, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
- Experience in an administrative environment
- Superior planning and organisation skills with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Quick grasp of systems & office machinery, particularly those involved in mail processing including scanner
- Excellent Knowledge of MS Office, including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Sound business related skills such as problem solving, team building, judgment and decision making.
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment as well as independently with minimal supervision.
- Attention to detail
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously and we will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
On top of a competitive salary, our standard 25 days holiday (which goes up the longer you’re with us), and a matched pension scheme you’ll also be able to choose from a range of benefits to suit you. We pride ourselves on being an organisation that gives back so you’ll also have a charity day you can take to support something that matters to you.
At Access we’re all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t match perfectly, we’d still love to hear from you. You might just be who we are looking for.
We love the fact that we’re all different. We believe by having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us to better support our customers, and when you think about it, it’s just more fun!
What’s holding you back? Come and be part of our Amazing Access Family!
Love Work. Love Life. Be You.