- Sector: Human Resources
- Expiry Date: 28 September 2023
- Job Ref: J9526
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love Work, Love Life, Be You’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day and help us continue to grow.
We are the number one UK headquartered software provider in the UK and are forecasted to grow to a global population of over 12,000 employees by 2026.
What are we all about?
We are a team, passionate about enabling our customers with cutting edge learning and digital content! We offer an environment to be creative, share ideas, take pride in your deliverables and most of all, empower our customers to use our products with confidence.
About your day-to-day tasks & responsibilities:
We are looking for an energetic, driven and keen learning experience designer to join our organization to design, maintain & deliver software training to our valued customers.
- You will be responsible for designing the course material by working closely with the product experts & your peers, piloting the courses with internal staff and delivering the final learning products to our customers in digital & virtual platforms.
- The ideal candidate will be an experienced instructional designer, confident public speaker and a devoted software educator who is up-to-date on modern learning practices, adult learning principles and well versed in different virtual training delivery styles.
Skills & Core Competencies:
- Software savvy!
- Knowledge of Adult Learning Practices & Curriculum Design.
- 6 months+ instructional design or learning content design experience.
- Develop & Deliver scheduled webinar/presentation style events.
- Design & Maintain eLearning, Videos, Training Manuals and other learning asset types.
- Maintain training databases and exercises to support the courses.
- Highly proficient in Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Proficient in any instructional design authoring tools, for example, Storyline Articulate 360/Rise, Camtasia or similar.
- Knowledge of Learning Management Systems & Project Management.
- Assist in measuring the effectiveness of our training.
- Measure value & impact of training to our customers ie user adoption, CSAT & Revenue.
- Assist in driving success of seasonal and business as usual training plans.
- Bring passion, diversity of thought, innovative ideas and creativity to table.
- Team player with the ability to be organized, self-motivating and work autonomously
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously and we will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
On top of a competitive salary, our wellbeing days taking you to 25 days leave a year (rules apply) and a health contribution you’ll also be able to choose from a range of benefits to suit you. We pride ourselves on being an organisation that gives back so you’ll also have 3 charity days you can take to support something that matters to you.
At Access we’re all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t match perfectly, we’d still love to hear from you. You might just be whom we are looking for.
We love the fact that we’re all different. We believe by having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us to better support our customers, and when you think about it, it’s just more fun!
What’s holding you back? Come and be part of our Amazing Access Family!
Love Work. Love Life. Be You.