- Sector: Product & Engineering
- Expiry Date: 20 October 2023
- Job Ref: J9666
Learning Content Lead
Join the Access Family and see how we make digital learning ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us become a UK top 10 Software company
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love digital learning and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 10,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
Our Learning Content team is made up of talented content creators from a range of disciplines. We are passionate about creating high value learning experiences. We use best practice in learning design and content development to create impactful digital learning products which solve our client’s problems. We are an innovative and energetic team who love collaborating and pushing the boundaries of learning.
You are a passionate learning professional who cares about creating impactful and engaging learning experiences. You are a strong leader who can guide and mentor the team to create high quality resources whilst at the same time being a team player who can get stuck in when required. You are curious and interested in your product and what makes it work in the market whilst also thinking about how to innovate it. You are dedicated to ensuring that the content assets are delivered on time, on budget and to the highest quality standards.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Line manage and develop a squad of multi-disciplinary learning content creators
- Work closely with the Product Manager to realise the roadmap and resource plan appropriately
- Work with the Product Manager to determine content functionality and format
- Project manage the content design and delivery lifecycle
- Review content to ensure it is high-quality and accurate
- Be accountable for the delivery of content assets, on time and on budget
- Maintain and provide content data to the Product Manager and wider business
- Set best practice, create guidelines and advocate for high quality design both internally and externally
- Ensure content is delivered to and functions correctly on the product platform
As a well-rounded Learning Content Lead your Skills and Experiences likely include:
- Experience designing and developing digital learning solutions in a range of formats including eLearning, audio, animation and video
- Strong project management with the ability to continually drive projects forward
- Data-driven approach to decision making
- Troubleshooting technical issues and ensuring solutions are implemented
- Taking a high level of ownership and managing your own workload effectively
- Being highly creative and innovative
- Taking a keen interest in learning and technical trends
- Understanding learning markets with good commercial acumen
- Possessing excellent communication and listening skills
- Promoting a positive working environment
- Line management (desirable)
- Working in a product environment (desirable)
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously and we will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
On top of a competitive salary, our standard 25 days holiday (which goes up the longer you’re with us), and a matched pension scheme you’ll also be able to choose from a range of benefits to suit you. We pride ourselves on being an organisation that gives back so you’ll also have a charity day you can take to support something that matters to you.
At Access we’re all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t match perfectly, we’d still love to hear from you. You might just be who we are looking for.
We love the fact that we’re all different. We believe by having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us to better support our customers, and when you think about it, it’s just more fun!
What’s holding you back? Come and be part of our Amazing Access Family!
Love Work. Love Life. Be You.