- Sector: Marketing
- Expiry Date: 05 July 2021
- Job Ref: J3653
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us achieve 2 million users of the Access Workspace platform.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 35,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
We are currently looking for an Outbound Lead Generation Consultant to join our team, this is a great opportunity for someone who is currently in a lead qualification role and looking for a chance to join a company that offers career advancement. If you are driven, professional, competitive, and results-oriented then this may be the right opportunity for you!
Day-to-day, you will:
- Contact target prospects and uncover business needs,
- Sourcing information on target prospects before outreach.
- Manage and execute inbound, outbound, and third-party marketing campaigns.
- Manage incoming sales calls, qualify, and advise.
- Managing/maintaining all data in CRM
- Following up on deals and clients on behalf of the strategic sales team
- Manage lead generation team on a day-to-day basis.
- Provide accurate and timely reports to Manager.
- General organisational and administrative support for sales initiatives and team
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar lead generation/sales role
- A solid track record in a role with a software environment
- Demonstrated ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Strong relationship building and networking skills.
- Use of CRM (preferably Salesforce)
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
Become part of our amazing Access family!
At Access we're all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life because we believe people can only be at their best when they can be themselves, love what they do and do what they love.
We love the fact that we’re all different. Having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us support our customers, and when you think about it, it's just more fun. So, no matter what makes you individual, as long as you’re qualified, we can’t wait for your application.