- Sector: Sales
- Expiry Date: 10 December 2022
- Job Ref: J7599
Junior Account Manager - ERP
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of Love work, Love life' has been central to our success and so we're looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us achieve 2 million users of the Access Workspace platform.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 35,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
The role of Junior Account Manager is to work within the Workspace team, part of the ERP Division of Access to manage a set of existing customers and generate revenue growth in line with the commercial expectations of Access. This will involve regular customer meetings and Quarterly Business Reviews to expand your customers knowledge of Access products and services, expand your knowledge of your customers' requirements and create new opportunities for customer revenue growth.
All customer and revenue generation activities will be captured within our CRM solution, and managed in accordance with the expectations of the ERP Division. You will be required to thoroughly understand your pipeline and be capable of presenting this back to your manager at regular intervals.
You will be expected to build a business plan that allows you to forecast accurately for the month and for the quarter.
Typical sales cycle is 20-30 days so the ability to work autonomously, manage several opportunities at once whilst maintaining a high degree of professionalism is essential.
The main responsibilities of the role are
• Achieve Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Sales Targets
• Increase net new ABC within a designated customer base by selling additional ERP products and services
• Increase net new ABC within a designated customer base by cross selling non ERP divisional products and services
• Learn and demonstrate knowledge of ERP products and services
• Create compelling business cases for customers to support revenue growth
• Carry out product demonstrations to customers online and in person
• Carry out customer meetings and QBR's online and in person
• Update CRM regularly, but minimum once per week
• Maintain and increase NPS Scores
• Undertake training where appropriate to ensure success in the role
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
• A Competitive Salary
• Giving Back/Charity days
• Quarterly Socials
• 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
• The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
Become part of our amazing Access family!
At Access we're all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life because we believe people can only be at their best when they can be themselves, love what they do and do what they love.
We love the fact that we're all different. Having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us support our customers, and when you think about it, it's just more fun. So, no matter what makes you individual, as long as you're qualified, we can't wait for your application.