- Sector: Hosting & Infrastructure
- Expiry Date: 22 August 2021
- Job Ref: J3187
Access, a leading independent provider of Consulting, Software and Solutions to the mid-size business market is currently looking to recruit a positive, high energy team player whose role will be to facilitate and enable the Access IT Team to deliver the best possible IT support to its user base. Reporting to the Service Desk Manager and based at our office in Cork, you will work as part of a dedicated team of IT professionals that offer the very highest level of technical support and customer service to a range of internal staff from field-based consultants to office-based staff in 38 different locations across the UK and our overseas offices.
You must have a passion for providing exceptional customer service and the personal drive to deliver service that exceeds the expectation of the end user through a positive, well organised, and structured work ethic. You must be the type of person who is happy to help customers in such a way as to build their skills, increase their efficiency and enhance their enjoyment of using the systems you support. You must be a highly organised and disciplined person with a passion for Information Technology.
Due to the nature of the work involved a high level of flexibility is required with some out of hours work and weekend working required. Providing out of hours remote support and flexible start times are also an essential key to the success of the business. This role involves close working with staff, management, and IT technicians alike in a positive and co-operative way to bring about a collective service delivery. Consequently, the need to work on your own initiative is also an important requirement.
- Providing technical support via our helpdesk system for a wide range of external and internal applications, Operating systems and hardware and achieve team SLA’s
- Co-ordination and allocation of upgrade equipment to office and field-based staff
- Provide maintenance and break-fix solutions of internal systems within SLA’s
- Communication with all areas of the business including o Service notifications and service failure updates
- Fast and accurate troubleshooting of reported faults, meeting daily targets
- Accurate documentation and recording of actions in our helpdesk application
- Retain above 85% level of response times achieved within Internal SLA’s
- Supporting/maintenance, installation, and upgrades of: Multiple Server platforms, Workstations, Desktop software applications, Internet connections, Network & Phone cabling, MS Software solutions, Communication systems, Integration systems, Backups, Printers and Phone system (basic level), Active Directory Administration, PowerShell, PC and Laptop builds.
- Working with Microsoft operating systems
- Supporting desktop and laptop systems
- Proven experience working with computer networks and TCP/IP
- Proven track record of performing to and exceeding Service Level Agreements
- Proven track record of delivering exceptional customer service
- Relevant university degree in IT related field
- CompTIA A+, Network +, Fundamentals
- ITIL certification
- A Competitive Salary
- Giving Back/Charity days
- Quarterly Socials
- 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
- The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
Become part of our amazing Access family!
At Access we're all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life because we believe people can only be at their best when they can be themselves, love what they do and do what they love.