- Sector: Sales
- Expiry Date: 11 February 2021
- Job Ref: J2836
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us achieve 2 million users of the Access Workspace platform.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 35,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
Overview of the role:
As a member of the Inside Sales team you will have a portfolio of products within a specified division, your role will include maintaining existing client relationships for a set number of accounts, liaising with the business development representatives for hot leads they’ve qualified following BANT guidelines and you will also carry a target for new business self-generation.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Achieve sales of specific modules to the value set by your manager of licence sales in the first year which will grow in subsequent years
- To handle incoming calls to the office from all allocated existing users, to respond professionally and either deal with the enquiry, pass to the AM or to Customer Services (CS) and ensure a successful resolution
- To work the Tier 1 accounts alongside the AM, assist the AM with booking appointments including general sales administration and sell the designated modules & associated services.
- To proactively call all the other accounts (Tier 2 every 90 days and Tier 3 every 180 days) with a view to understanding their use of Access products and if possible to book an appointment for the AM and/or sell one of the designated modules
- Understand the current and future requirements of the allocated accounts and work to increase the footprint of Access IP
- Be responsible for developing their own demonstration skills and know when to call for assistance
- Build a good relationship with the customers and nurture every opportunity
- Once a sale is made by either the AM or by the Inside Sales Executive, to ensure a smooth handover to the Project Office
- Provide the highest level of customer service and technical expertise to customers at all times
- Be prepared to organise telephone reference sites or site visits as requested by the business
- Program for Sales training to develop career path
As a well-rounded Inside Sales Executive, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
- Experience in selling software over the phone is preferable
- A proven track record of pro-actively making telephone calls into a customer base
- A motivated self-starter who consistently demonstrates an enthusiastic, ‘never give up’ attitude
- An ability to demonstrate a strong understanding of business processes and practices
- Ability and willingness to work independently or as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to build rapport at all levels of an organisation
- Persuasive and compelling in expressing ideas and concepts
- Strong written communication skills with an attention to detail
- Have good administration skills: you will be required to keep our Salesforce system up to date with pre-sales information and complete FocalPoint to ensure good sales reporting
- Remain calm and polite at all times, even under intense pressure
- Excellent computer skills specifically with Microsoft Office
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
- A Competitive Salary
- Giving Back/Charity days
- Quarterly Socials
- 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
- The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
Become part of our amazing Access family!
At Access we're all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life because we believe people can only be at their best when they can be themselves, love what they do and do what they love.
We love the fact that we’re all different. Having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us support our customers, and when you think about it, it's just more fun. So, no matter what makes you individual, as long as you’re qualified, we can’t wait for your application.