- Location: Sydney
- Job Type:Permanent
Posted 8 days ago
- Sector: Sales
- Expiry Date: 14 April 2023
- Job Ref: J8775
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love Work, Love Life, Be You’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day and help us continue to grow.
We are the number one UK headquartered software provider in the UK and are forecasted to grow to a global population of over 12,000 employees by 2026.
What are we all about?
At Access, we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this passion that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from the Hospitality sector, to Manufacturing industry, to Not for Profit’s to Construction, and many more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business, currently helping over 60,000 customers to have the freedom to do more.
An opportunity has risen for a Digital Sales Consultant to join our SMB Sales Team! This role can be based out of any major city and the successful candidate can have flexible working arrangements.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Deliver team revenue performance in line with budgetary expectations and ensuring that customers experience exceptional service levels.
- Achieve budgeted calls per day resulting in revenue bookings, that contribute to team revenue and high performance across the entire Sales cycle (Qualification to Close)
- Develop a thorough understanding of our products and service offerings to better upsell and cross-sell to clients.
- Build and strengthen client relationships to achieve long-term partnerships.
- Handle inquiries and requests from customers and address their needs.
- Identify upsell, cross-sell, and renewal opportunities and communicate with the sales team regularly.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in business development, account management, sales, or customer service in a business-to-business environment.
- Strong verbal, phone, written communication skills, listening skills and attention to detail are highly valued as is a can-do attitude.
- Proven ability to prioritise tasks and make informed decisions with emphasis on getting results.
- Self-starter, results-oriented, persuasive, service-oriented and professional.
- Ability to handle multiple projects, multi-task efficiently and meet.
- Experience in technology environment will be highly advantageous.
- Knowledge of forecasting and pipeline management.
Preferred skills and qualifications:
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding quotas and receiving positive customer feedback.
- Proficiency with common customer success and customer relationship management software, such as Salesforce.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an inclusive and fun sales team!
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously and we will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
On top of a competitive salary, our wellbeing days taking you to 25 days leave a year (rules apply) and a health contribution you’ll also be able to choose from a range of benefits to suit you. We pride ourselves on being an organisation that gives back so you’ll also have 3 charity days you can take to support something that matters to you.
At Access we’re all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t match perfectly, we’d still love to hear from you. You might just be whom we are looking for.
We love the fact that we’re all different. We believe by having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us to better support our customers, and when you think about it, it’s just more fun!
What’s holding you back? Come and be part of our Amazing Access Family!
Love Work. Love Life. Be You.