What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 10,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
- Do you have a can-do positive attitude to deliver and are comfortable working in a high tempo environment?
- Are you a team player who can support others and be able to take on support when offered? Do you thrive on challenge and want to make a difference?
- Do you want to learn about delivering complex programmes, design governance structures that mitigate risks? Support businesses in achieving their goals while also managing time, cost, quality delivery of their Access solution?
- Are you either an experienced and very successful Project Manager ready for the next step up or are already a Programme Manager with a proven pedigree?
- Do you want to join an expanding dynamic team, that punches well above its weight?
About the role:
- The Programme Manager (ProgM) is responsible for the end-to-end delivery of multiple Customer Success integration initiative programmes, supporting rapid acquisition integration across all Divisions and functions.
- Following the completion of acquisition, the ProgM will own the CS programme, based on the agreed CS Value creation plan, from kick-off to handing over to the DMT.
- At each stage of the integration project, the ProgM will actively seek feedback from the CSL sponsor and key stakeholders. It is essential that the ProgM leads all CS initiatives for a newly acquired companies and delivers implementation best practice at all times. As such, it is essential that the ProgM continually seeks to drive continuous improvement in the integration process thus delivering accelerated value creation.
- The ProgM will be responsible for managing stakeholder escalations.
- The ProgM will carry scorecard driven KPI’s for each acquisition.
- The role will be primarily remote based, as you will be expected to meet with keystakeholder’s in their environment at key points throughout the project
Day-to-day, you will:
- Often involved pre-contract, the ProgM will be responsible for defining the CS VCP integration plan implementations, always using best practice
- The ProgM will work with the virtual Project team to schedule sub-project scoping, delivery and go live
- The ProgM's experience means that they will be running multiple acquisition engagements.
- Owning all communications, the ProgM will communicate the schedule with Integration team ensuring that the proposed dates are agreeable with resources and delivery expectations.
- The ProgM will be delivering most of the project management activities themselves and across multiple acquisitions and will take pride in always delivering great customer service.
- All project administration and governance will be undertaken on a timely basis and opportunities for process improvement continuously sought.
- When required, the ProgM will be brought into other M&A engagements on an ad hoc basis
- When using other resources on their project, the ProgM will ensure that communication channels remain open and actively ensure that colleagues also deliver great customer service
- The ProgM will be known for their innovative approach to achieving implementation best practice
- Stakeholder management including Directors/C-Level contacts
As a well-rounded Programme Manager your Skills and Experiences likely include:
- Have worked in Programme/Project Management for at least 3 years.
- Experience in multiple product/stream engagements
- Have natural ability for communicating and building relationships at all organisational levels
- Have PRINCE2 or other appropriate project management qualification/experience
- You will have good organisational and mathematical skills
- You will have good understanding of the development of strong programme goals and objectives
- A hands-on programme manager able to manage projects including at least three acquisitions When called upon, acts as CSL as part of the M&A Integration team
- Coordinates programme delivery teams managing all escalations, ensuring that stakeholder satisfaction remains high
- Contributes to process improvement, implementing best practice at all times
- Commercially astute and always ensures that projects are delivered to time and to budget
- Ability to lead acquired colleagues on their integration project using industry know-how and best practice delivering a great experience
- The ability to manage multiple programmes across multiple Divisions at the same time
- Ability to think creatively and maximise the customer journey whilst delivering both a personal targets and helping to achieve team targets
- Excellent communicator able to communicate at all levels and adopt a flexible & consultative approach
- Proactive, works at pace, goal orientated with a strong delivery/milestone focus, constantly exceeding customer expectations
- Forward looking programme management utilising resources from across the business to best achieve the desired outcomes aligned to the CS VCP
- Experience & accreditation of an industry recognised project management qualification
- Ability to work under pressure whilst managing competing priorities
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
- A Competitive Salary
- Giving Back/Charity days
- Quarterly Socials
- 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
- An opportunity to enjoy The Access Group Big Break: on the years the Board sanction it, our Access funded long weekend break to Spain.