- Sector: Human Resources
- Expiry Date: 28 February 2021
- Job Ref: J2770
Head of HR Shared Service
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us become a top 10 Software company through the adoption of the Access Workspace Platform.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
You’re an ambitious motivated senior leader in HR Shared Services and experienced at building top class global shared services. This is a pivotal role in delivering our People Strategy through leading & developing the current teams to support the growth demands of the business. You’ll align the strategic priorities, capabilities and deliverables against SLAs which help increase our employee engagement and drive high performance.
Passionate about employee engagement, high performance and doing the right thing. Totally accountable, pragmatic, result driven and scorecard obsessed who’s happy to roll-up their sleeves and get hands dirty.
You will be home based working and report directly to the CPO.
Day-to-day, you will:
· Provide thought leadership, design & delivery of a best-in-class operational Shared Service Team comprising of HR admin, data & systems, Facilities & Admin/Front of House across our global footprint.
· Leading the team and ownership for the day-to-day performance of the HR Shared Services, ensuring clear SLA's and objectives align to effective and positive employee experience on everything through the employee journey, HR data, analytics/reporting and initiatives.
· Promoting a high-performance culture, with a focus on team collaboration, simplicity, ongoing improvements and creating an excellent employee experience.
Skills and Experience:
· Strong HR Shared Services leader, with proven capability to lead, develop and motivate a team and create a best-in-class HR shared services.
· A commercial approach to Shared Services with the ability to identify needs across all levels/functions and implement results orientated solutions.
· Experience in driving transformation of scaling through technology and leading with self-service, data and reporting.
· A proactive and engaging approach to building stakeholder relationships and ability to deliver a service with impact and ability to upskill, to a variety of internal groups, as we grow.
· Experience of high growth software company
· Ability to manage high workloads & conflicting priorities, both in support to the People Team and the wider business.
· Strong customers focus mind-set. You are passionate about employee experience and driving continuous improvement for all processes.
· Ability to influence a wide number of senior stakeholders both within the region and globally
· A high degree of self-awareness and judgement, and ability to take a personal stand on issues when required
· A strong communicator, both in writing and spoken communications
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
• 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
Become part of our amazing Access family!
At Access we're all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life because we believe people can only be at their best when they can be themselves, love what they do and do what they love.