- Sector: Human Resources
- Expiry Date: 17 July 2022
- Job Ref: J5801
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 35,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
Reporting to the APAC People Business Partner, you will support the Business Partner, and also compile and analyse data to develop insights to help us streamline HR processes and reporting across the APAC region whilst being curious in everything you do, and a willingness and confidence to challenge the status quo. Constantly pivoting where needed, you will bring your whole authentic self to work, ensuring you produce high quality accurate work across all you touch, delivering on a timely basis.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Be involved in HR and People reporting - improve, set up and track relevant HR metrics and KPIs used to drive business decisions, including ability to present findings to senior leadership
- Collect, share and educate HR and other colleagues on new employment regulations, labour laws, government statistics and more across the APAC region
- Independently support and respond to all level 2 internal and external queries / requests on all HR matters across APAC, (escalating to the People Business Partner - APAC where appropriate)
- Work with the APAC PBP in helping line managers deal with organisational, people and change related issues; optimising organisational design to increase productivity and improve performance of the business; and enhancing a future proof compensation and benefits strategy, across the region
- Provide advice, suggestions and implement initiatives related to employee engagement, wellness, diversity and inclusion, and talent management
- Knowledgeable and key advisor on Malaysian employment laws and regulations, as well as other legal requirements regarding people management, to ensure compliance across the organisation – this may extend to other countries in the APAC region overtime
- Gather information, design, and conduct exit interviews across all countries, including consolidation of data and analysis and reporting of trends by country across the APAC region
- Key escalation point for APAC colleague HRIS data queries, ensuring key knowledge of all data points and how they interact with HRIS or related systems across APAC is kept up to date and current
- Provide guidance and educate on the implementation of HR policies, practices and procedures
- Conduct day to day performance management guidance to line managers (for example: mentoring, career planning, coaching, colleague under performance etc)
- Deliver on any other ad-hoc tasks as required and in an independent and proactive manner
Skills and Experience:
- HR degree qualified (or similar) with a minimum of 3+ years HR experience
- At least one year of experience in the HR analytics or data analysis space
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, both written and orally, to communicate with all colleagues, HR management team, and in group presentations / meetings – this role needs to work hand in hand with upper management
- Effectively read and interpret information, present numerical data in a resourceful manner and skilfully gather and analyse information
- Superb at problem solving, including being able to identify issues, and resolve in a timely manner
- Ability to read, interpret dashboards, data and reports, containing complex data, which is then used for further analysis
- Ability to track relevant metrics and KPI’s and use them to then drive business results and decisions
- Excellent understanding of many disciplines of HR, including diversity and inclusion, performance management, compensation and benefits, talent management, recruitment, process improvement, visa management and change management / project management capabilities
- Demonstrated experience in implementing company policies, procedures, and process improvement
- Superior administration, organisational skills, attention to detail, thorough and able to monitor own work for quality, including the ability to prioritise and plan work activities as to use time efficiently
- Must be dependable, able to follow instructions, respond to direction and improve performance through feedback
- Be aware of HR best practices (especially in the industry for which we work) and across APAC also
- High degree of confidentiality, accountability, and ownership for all that you do!
- A complete understanding of Microsoft Office programs, including excellent Excel, Powerpoint and Word competency
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
Become part of our amazing Access family!
At Access we're all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life because we believe people can only be at their best when they can be themselves, love what they do and do what they love.
We love the fact that we’re all different. Having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us support our customers, and when you think about it, it's just more fun. So, no matter what makes you individual, as long as you’re qualified, we can’t wait for your application.