Back to Job Search
- Sector: Hosting & Infrastructure
- Expiry Date: 13 July 2022
- Job Ref: J5814
With a track record of leading enterprise class customer facing interaction, backed up by a solid commercial eye, you will thrive on underpinning the growth ambitions of our CHS Hosting and Managed Service Products and Services. At your best operating with a broad and demanding customer base, you will be exceptional at balancing the great talent we have in the organisation to support and nurture our customers live service needs.
Day-to-day, you will:
• Drive the customer engagement strategy, aligned with the wider access group, and embed a robust framework for delivering first class service management for our customers.
• Ensure a scalable resource model is in place to meet today’s expectations and be optimise for new and organic growth.
• Deliver high quality information and insights to service performance through a structured engagement model and review process.
• Ensure Success plans are in place for customers that drive a culture of performance, challenges and continuous improvement in core services.
• Support M&A activity through integration of acquired customer services and relationships, and ensure a smooth and seamless transition into the Access family.
• Where appropriate, directly sponsor and own strategic and high priority customers to ensure the power of Access is fully leveraged when needed.
• Build trusted relationships with senior stakeholders, particularly in Customer Delivery & Onboarding, Infrastructure & Operations and Service Operations and respective communities
• Act as a senior escalation point for sector / key customers as and when required, and ensure the customer voice is a constant narrative in the organisation.
• Develop a robust strategy to mitigate customer churn, and ensure the function is appropriately focussed on revenue protection activities to overachieve on commercial KPI.
• Leverage the service relationship to drive organic growth and PS opportunity in to support of wider sales ambitions.
• Aggregate common risks, challenges and problem areas from customers as a positive catalyst for change within the product / service capability within Access.
• Implement a trusted customer satisfaction methodology to capture both transactional (tNPS) and stakeholder / account level performance (sNPS) and associated remediation plans.
• As a core stakeholder in the success of Managed Services, you will provide qualitative and quantitative feedback to Product / Service owners for consideration and roadmap inclusion.
• Full responsibility for line management of the direct team of project resources and support the development of others within the delivery community.
• As a member of the Service Delivery leadership team, you will provide appropriate visibility of core controls and outputs, as well as support the wider business unit shared agenda.
• Support sales communities where necessary to build customer confidence and early sight of Managed Service plans and the support environment provided by access.
• Define and embed an appropriate customer feedback channel to measure delivery effectiveness and success, creating a climate for continuous improvement and excellence.
As a proven Delivery leader, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
• Excellent relationship builder in a matrix environment and across business units / stakeholders.
• Experiencing of building a similar customer facing capability for Managed Services and Hosting.
• Exposure to deal commercials is essential, with P&L exposure preferred
• First class customer engagement and communications skills
• Managed Service experience in the technology sector is essential
• A solid understanding of MSP technology offerings, preferably within the Legal sector.
• Experience mentoring, coaching and developing rising talent in the technology department
• Strong sense of personal accountability for decision-making and a bias for action
• Managerial experience applying analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Ability to predict challenges and seek to proactively head-off obstacles
• Fostering a “one team” ethos centred around customer recommendation (e.g., cNPS)
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
• A Competitive Salary
• Giving Back/Charity days
• Quarterly Socials
• 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
• The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
Become part of our amazing Access family!