- Sector: Sales
- Expiry Date: 04 February 2024
- Job Ref: J10402
Head of ERP Digital Sales – ERP
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love Work, Love Life, Be You’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day and help us continue to grow.
We are the number one UK headquartered software provider in the UK and are forecasted to grow to a global population of over 12,000 employees by 2026.
What are we all about?
At Access, we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from the Hospitality sector, to Manufacturing industry, to Not for Profit’s to Construction, and many more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business, currently helping over 60,000 customers to have the freedom to do more.
- You are a new business sales leader that understands how to drive growth from a large volume of accounts and has experience ln leading a new business sales team at either SDR or Field sales level.
- You evangelise and ensure the adoption of the use of video, marketing content and other assets in your teams sales cycle to both qualify and close new deals.
- You are a strong coach to other sales managers, coaching them to upskill sales leads new to the profession and ensure they are self-sufficient at selling across the portfolio.
- You are good at building strategic sales plans that align with the market needs and you work closely with marketing colleagues to ensure assets are built to make these a success.
- You are an excellent user of salesforce with the ability to drive adoption and use it to create value within your team.
- You stay in touch with the customer buying journey. You’re aware of the changes in customers buying habits and you stay close to new ways of working in digital sales to embrace these.
- Previous experience in the ERP sector is ideal but not essential for this role.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Manage a team of around 15 Digital Sales Executives based in our Loughborough HQ, travel to this office will be around 3 times a week.
- Create a half yearly cycle of campaigns and use data to drive these to execution. You will adapt this schedule based on product cycles and any changing market conditions.
- Manage the ERP sector – covering multiple solutions and propositions
- You will hold the roll up of target circa £6m ABC.
- Work with marketing to enable your sales team to be well equipped to go to the market to execute against cross sell in the account management space and new business in our vast array of prospects. This will be through the use of tools that create SQL’s into salesforce for your teams to execute.
- Your team will manage circa 2500 customers and sell into circa 13,000 prospects
- Forecast accurately taking into account run rate within the month and key deals as you move up the value chain into higher accounts.
- You will embed a structured sales methodology that not only manages the number your team are forecasting but the behaviours they use within the sales cycle.
- Contribute to weekly trading reviews by giving real time updates on team selling activities and the return they are building
- You will feed market insight into the product owners team and specialist functions also feeding in recommendations on how we best make changes
Your skills and experiences might also include:
- You’re a motivated, driven self-starter who doesn’t ask for permission to drive change and demonstrates an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Importantly you have experience of harnessing that spirit and turning it into sales within the channel that you work in.
- You’ve had previous experience in managing Digital Sales Teams using data to drive performance
- You have excellent data analytics skills and can evidence the use of these to drive sales.
- You have solid stakeholder management skills with the ability to manage and take on board different perspectives whilst making decisions quickly.
- You have experience in developing both sales manager and sales leads to progress their careers through mentoring and support and you create a culture of highly engaged sales leads.
- You can demonstrate evidence of rapid decision making, when you see a challenge within the sector and the way in which we go to market you make changes and can drive them to execution quickly.
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously and we will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
On top of a competitive salary, our standard 25 days holiday (which goes up the longer you’re with us), and a matched pension scheme you’ll also be able to choose from a range of benefits to suit you. We pride ourselves on being an organisation that gives back so you’ll also have a charity day you can take to support something that matters to you.
At Access we’re all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t match perfectly, we’d still love to hear from you. You might just be whom we are looking for.
We love the fact that we’re all different. We believe by having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us to better support our customers, and when you think about it, it’s just more fun!
What’s holding you back? Come and be part of our Amazing Access Family!
Love Work. Love Life. Be You.