- Sector: Sales
- Expiry Date: 01 May 2021
- Job Ref: J3230
Graduate Sales Executive
DesignMyNight.com is the fastest growing nightlife and experience discovery site in the UK. They’re also leaders in the hospitality technology market with their own online ticketing and vouchers platform alongside a B2B bar booking software.
They are a young and exciting company (expect regular socials, team perks, and a few friendly office pooches), on their way to dominating the nightlife, restaurant and events space across the UK. They’re looking for ambitious individuals who want to grow with them.
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us become a UK top 10 Software company. Are you ready for the challenge?
- Achieve a sales target for Initial software licences, annual software maintenance and annual bureau processing alongside annual consultancy targets
- Build new business pipeline through lead generation and proactive approaches
- Develop a very good understanding of all Access IP and relevant 3rd party products
- Be responsible for developing your own demonstration skills and know when to call for assistance
- Respond to enquiries quickly and efficiently and provide feedback to cultivate the rest of the team
- Build a good relationship with the prospects and nurture every opportunity
- Once a sale is made, ensure a smooth handover to the projects team
- Provide account management to the customer until the site is passed over to the Account Management team
- You may be required to attend exhibitions, host seminars, present sales ideas or attend meetings in support of other salespeople which may include several nights away from home
- Be prepared to organise telephone reference sites or site visits for either you own or other team member’s prospects
- Degree qualified in relevant subject
- Able to work on own initiative.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to work as part of a small team.
- Able to prioritise a demanding workload.
- Excellent communication skills, telephone, email and written.
- Attention to detail.
- Act with integrity, loyalty and honesty.
- Develop positive relationships, co-operation with, and support for colleagues and clients.
- Demonstrate a positive approach.
- Show a commitment to self-development and lifelong learning.
- Travel and overnight stays where required
- Competitive Salary
- Quarterly Socials
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays