- Sector: Finance
- Expiry Date: 16 December 2021
- Job Ref: J4206
Finance Systems Analyst
Please note, this role will be based from our Loughborough office but there will be the requirement to travel to our Stratford St Mary office twice a month.
At The Access Group we are passionate about the service we deliver to all of our customers; irrespective of size, source or location. We strive towards working with everyone we have contact with to ensure that our customers have the definitive customer experience when working with us; whether they are calling us for support, ordering software or considering a complete software solution.
The Finance Team’s aims are Exemplary Service, Exceptional Performance, Excellent Results
This ethos is reflected throughout the Company in its approach and behaviours, and our goal is to continue to build a positive, productive and professional relationship with the staff and management team throughout Access.
Reporting to M&A Finance Systems Manager, you will be working closely with acquired businesses to understand their financial systems & processes. You will then be applying that knowledge to migrate to our in house software, particularly Dimensions, Financials, Focalpoint, Service Manager. While making sure our systems and processes are working optimally, implementing process improvements and enhancing our system outputs.
Finance Systems Analyst
Main responsibilities will include:
- Manage the finance system integration for acquired businesses
- Optimise finance system outputs (e.g. dashboards, reports, alerts etc)
- Maintain and update interfaces between internal systems
- Report writing
- Data extraction
- System performance optimisation
- Reviewing and improving system-based processes within the acquisition
- Ad-hoc duties as required
Access is looking for an ambitious individual who is enthusiastic, motivated and passionate with a strong work ethic.
The successful candidate will positively demonstrate the following attributes:
- Excellent understanding of T-SQL programming (stored procedures & triggers)
- Strong Microsoft Office knowledge and skills
- General understanding of finance system & operational processes
- You will have a proactive approach, inquisitive by nature with a strong eye for detail
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
- Credible and professional behaviour
- Good communication skills, verbal and non-verbal
- A full driving licence and the flexibility to attend all company locations