- Sector: Human Resources
- Expiry Date: 28 December 2023
- Job Ref: J10836
Facilities Helpdesk Lead
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love Work, Love Life, Be You’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day and help us continue to grow.
We are the number one UK headquartered software provider in the UK and are forecasted to grow to a global population of over 12,000 employees by 2026.
What are we all about?
At Access, we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from the Hospitality sector, to Manufacturing industry, to Not for Profit’s to Construction, and many more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business, currently helping over 60,000 customers to have the freedom to do more.
A team player who is passionate about customer service who thrives from working alongside and learning from others. You are proactive and have a real passion to make things better, every day.
Will be an experienced administrator/co-ordinator who is always looking at process improvement and will enjoy an ever-changing environment which allows you develop the support for the delivery of Facilities across our sites in the UK, Ireland, and Romania. No day is a dull day; you will enjoy daily communication with employees and the experience this exciting role brings.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Lead on supervising our helpdesk and ensure a timely response to incoming tickets and coordinate repairs with suppliers & contractors via our portals and in line with KPI’s and SLA’s
- Supervise a team of Facilities support.
- Continuously review and adapt SLA’s and KPI’s and advise the Facilities Partner of improvements and adjustments to the service.
- Provide first line support to all employees across the organisation by way of phone, email, and portals.
- You’ll co-ordinate the delivery of all Facilities operational activities as part of a team. Assist the delivery and supervision of planned maintenance and repairs to our offices.
- Create and continually review key processes and practices, ensuring accurate documentation and systems operations.
- Ensure that planned maintenance visits are booked and communicated with local leaders and key employees.
- Take an active role in our H&S committee.
- Coordinate building defects with third parties alongside the Facilities Partner and Facilities Managers
- Create and deliver monthly reporting pack.
- Raise and organise Purchases and PO’s.
- Onboard suppliers and contractors via the Access onboarding processes.
As a well-rounded Facilities Helpdesk Lead your Skills and Experiences likely include:
- Experienced multisite Facilities Co-ordinator.
- Being an excellent communicator with an eye for detail.
- Being able to prioritise conflicting demands, spinning lots of plates at one time.
- A proactive approach to problem solving.
- Being passionate about providing an excellent customer service.
- The ability to work in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures and pick up any ad hoc duties from time to time.
- Strong people management skills, leadership qualities and good networking abilities.
- An analytical approach to problems and a passion for solving them.
- You will be self-motivated, proactive, and forward thinking, with a strong ability to work autonomously.
- You will be able to build solid relationships with all Teams at Access.
- Confidence in working with stakeholders up to a senior level, both to take on tasks and present results.
- You will have the ability to think laterally and help find the best solutions.
- A strong knowledge of Microsoft software.
- Fun-loving team player – it’s at the heart of our culture!
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously and we will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
On top of a competitive salary, our standard 25 days holiday (which goes up the longer you’re with us), and a matched pension scheme you’ll also be able to choose from a range of benefits to suit you. We pride ourselves on being an organisation that gives back so you’ll also have a charity day you can take to support something that matters to you.
At Access we’re all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t match perfectly, we’d still love to hear from you. You might just be who we are looking for.
We love the fact that we’re all different. We believe by having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us to better support our customers, and when you think about it, it’s just more fun!
What’s holding you back? Come and be part of our Amazing Access Family!
Love Work. Love Life. Be You.