- Sector: Marketing
- Expiry Date: 05 January 2024
- Job Ref: J9325
Employer Brand & Recruitment Marketing Manager
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love Work, Love Life, Be You’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day and help us continue to grow.
We are the number one UK headquartered software provider in the UK and are forecasted to grow to a global population of over 12,000 employees by 2026.
What are we all about?
At Access, we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from the Hospitality sector, to Manufacturing industry, to Not for Profit’s to Construction, and many more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business, currently helping over 90,000 customers to have the freedom to do more.
We are looking for an experienced Employer Brand & Recruitment Marketing Manager who lives and breathes our employer brand. You will play a key role in developing global strategies and delivering campaigns to attract the absolute best candidates to join The Access Group. You will help to build our employer brand, raise our profile as an employer of choice and play a fundamental part in ensuring that we reach and attract top talent within the B2B technology sector in +20 countries.
Reporting to the Global Head of Brand Marketing, this role will sit within the Global Brand and Comms Marketing team with responsibilities across employer brand and recruitment marketing relating to candidate attraction, including career site development, content creation, social media and recruitment marketing campaigns.
You will be used to collaborating with key stakeholders in brand marketing, recruitment and employee success to maximize the experience for our employee prospects, helping to meet the business’s talent acquisition targets.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Create strategic recruitment marketing campaigns, project managing them from start to finish, ensuring they are inclusive and have diverse representation.
- Liaising with recruitment and internal comms you will ensure we have a fully integrated campaign plan that includes social, website development, video, blogs, referral campaigns, job board advertising and other employer brand activity.
- Collaborate with the global recruitment team and working alongside the Head of Employee Success, you will develop materials and communications to bring our employee campaigns to life. This may include project managing external photo/video shoots, Diversity and Inclusion campaigns, Early Careers and other talent related activities. supporting the Access employer brand story.
- Build relationships with our recruitment team, employee success team, PR and marketing teams, you will collaborate to optimise resources, manage reputation, identify key players and co-ordinate actions to ensure the Access brand is represented consistently across all channels.
- Monitor the careers site to ensure content remains relevant and on brand and will work with our web development team (Volcanic) to project manage all updates and continual improvements to completion.
- Track and analyse data to measure campaign success and return on investment, you will use the results to ensure we continuously innovate and optimise our recruitment marketing strategies.
- Actively develop your knowledge of best practices in recruitment marketing and employer branding to ensure you are able to bring the most up-to-date solutions to our candidate attraction activity.
- Undertake any other work/projects within the Brand and Comms team as requested by your line manager in connection with your role.
- Support key recruitment events with communications and content creation as required
As a well-rounded Employer Brand & Recruitment Marketing Manager, your Skills and Experiences will likely include:
- Knowledge and understanding of employer brand and recruitment marketing gained in-house or within a recruitment marketing agency background.
- Experience of developing and executing global multi-channel recruitment marketing/employer brand or marketing campaigns is essential – including social media, digital advertising, video, programmatic, on/offline events.
- Innovative and a creative thinker, you will enjoy working with our internal communications teams developing new recruitment marketing solutions in a highly competitive market.
- Strong project and budget management skills mean you will be able to manage multiple projects, simultaneously, creating and maintaining project plans to meet often challenging deadlines whilst holding a range of key stakeholders to account.
- A confident communicator and experienced content writer, you will have a strong attention to detail and be comfortable presenting campaign strategies and results to senior stakeholders.
- Data-driven and analytical, you will be able to produce campaign reports unveiling meaningful insights, including ROI, and recommending action points.
- A team player able to able to build relationships and collaborate with a diverse range of stakeholders.
- An understanding of the importance of brand governance is essential as you will play a key role in acting as a brand gatekeeper.
- Working under your own autonomy for much of the day, this role will appeal to a candidate who demonstrates accountability and thrives on “getting things done.”
- Performance orientated, goal-driven and with a proactive and flexible approach to work.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Dedicated team player with the ability to work in cross-functional teams.
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously and we will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday and a competitive salary, you will get:
- Private Healthcare
- Private Life Insurance
- Christmas Bonus
- Referral Bonus
- Meal Tickets
- 7 Card gym standard membership paid by the company
At Access we’re all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t match perfectly, we’d still love to hear from you. You might just be who we are looking for.
We love the fact that we’re all different. We believe by having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us to better support our customers, and when you think about it, it’s just more fun!
What’s holding you back? Come and be part of our Amazing Access Family!
Love Work. Love Life. Be You.