- Sector: Marketing
- Expiry Date: 06 November 2021
- Job Ref: J4607
Divisional Marketing Manager; ABM specialist
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us become a UK top 10 Software company.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 10,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
The Divisional Marketing Manager Account Based Marketing Specialist will lead the identification and execution of effective Account Based Marketing programs that meet the growth objectives of the strategic accounts division, with a strong emphasis on driving pipeline generation exclusively from a top target account list, and accelerating existing opportunities. The role will also support strong partnership with key stakeholders within the Sales & Marketing organization.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Work to define and build out the blueprint for a ABM model within Access
- Drive account specific marketing planning aligned to sales and growth strategies
- Own and manage our Account Based Marketing platform, DemandBase.
- Alongside Business Development & sales will be responsible for defining and building out the HSC strategic accounts prospect base
- Align and collaborate with sales and sales enablement teams to ensure SLAs for lead and campaign follow up are achieved
- Define the target audience within the account and develop an execution plan to increase awareness, reputation and consideration for all products
- Deploy the right programmatic and account-specific tactical mix to deliver the right content at the right time
- Identify the most effective marketing messages, value proposition, materials, channels, and calls to action for personas and key accounts target clusters.
- Create and execute marketing plans for targeted list of accounts to deepen relationships – from new customer acquisition to accelerating opportunity close to existing customer expansion
- Collaborate with internal shared services resources and external agencies to deliver collateral, web content, emails, event messaging, strategic communications and other assets that drive customer engagement
- Build then obsess over ABM metrics to ensure business impact measured by named account pipeline/bookings (sourced/influenced), database growth and accuracy for named accounts, account/person engagement scores and sales/partner utilization of programs.
- Regularly produce reports on success of campaigns and programs across platforms
- Innovation: Continuously seek to innovate in the field of ABM marketing. Create an environment where new ideas and initiatives are generated and implemented
As a well-rounded Divisional Marketing Manager ABM your Skills and Experiences likely include:
- Self-starter with a can do/take charge attitude and high energy, to fit in with the fast pace and dynamic environment that is Access
- Experience in developing and delivering on integrated marketing plans across all areas of the marketing mix with exceptional attention to detail in execution.
- 3+ years of proven multi-channel B2B/ABM marketing experience within enterprise software/SaaS.
- DemandBase experience is a plus.
- A strong track record in direct and digital marketing working closely with sales teams in executing programs that accelerate growth in sales, new customer acquisition and market leadership
- Solid understanding and experience of content development, outreach, online lead generation, web site optimisation, PPC, SEO social media marketing, and lead generation theory and practice
- Positive, can-do attitude, with the ability to work with marketing and sales professionals, and ability to prioritize numerous projects simultaneously.
- Understanding of pipeline management and metrics and a focus on quality and results in everything you do at pace
- Demonstrated self-starter with an ability to manage and motivate staff
- Team player with strong inter-personal and customer relationship skills
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
- A Competitive Salary
- Giving Back/Charity days
- Quarterly Socials
- 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
- The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
Become part of our amazing Access family