- Sector: Customer Success
- Expiry Date: 23 November 2023
- Job Ref: J10554
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love Work, Love Life, Be You’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day and help us continue to grow.
We are the number one UK headquartered software provider in the UK and are forecasted to grow to a global population of over 12,000 employees by 2026.
What are we all about?
At Access, we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this passion that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers – from the Hospitality sector to the Manufacturing industry, to Not for Profit’s or Construction plus many more.
We’re passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business, currently helping over 75,000 customers to have the freedom to do more.
In Romania we are proud to have more than 650 tech and software business specialist working in Timisoara and around the country and we are not stopping here.
Our Customer Success Vision
We enable customer success through our “World-Class” Customer Success operating model/platform. Optimizing customer business value through large-scale customer success programs, an army of experts, anywhere FlightPath digital delivery, total quality, data science, eLearning paths and certifications. We continuously unify, optimise and simplify the customer experience from sales through to renewals. We will increase Customer and Product NPS to +40. We are a hot bed for talent, Peak Performers and have a Beginners Mindset.
The Digital Transformation Leader is responsible for driving the Digital agenda within the Customer Success organisation for the ERP Division. The person will work across the Customer Success teams of Support, Professional Services and Customer Success Management to drive improvements to customer experience and efficiency through implementation of Digital technologies, with close interaction with other Functions and Divisions.
- Lead and coordinate digital transformation initiatives that align with overall business goals
- Understand key priorities and optimize our digital assets to deliver the best end-to-end customer experience.
- Define digital solutions with focus on driving adoption, growth and retention
- Understanding of digital platforms including interactive experiences, social media, Community & AI powered digital assistant
- Lead A/B testing & experiments to continuously refine and improve the digital experience.
- Analyse user behaviour and feedback to identify friction points and opportunities for enhancing the online customer journey
- Implement data driven decision by leveraging analytics tools to measure digital engagement
- Collaborate with Marketing & Product teams to ensure consistency in messaging and storytelling across digital touchpoints
- Train and mentor team members to uphold high standards of digital customer experience and service excellence
- You have proven experience of transforming the E2E customer experience focusing on driving Digital adoption, engagement, growth, and retention
- You will have a strong understanding of Digital platforms, content, bots, Social and Community
- You will demonstrate the ability to implement process improvements and operational excellence, and to drive rigour in delivery.
- You will be comfortable with leveraging data for decision making and storytelling and have strong analytical skills
- Track record of innovation and experimentation in order to reach best outcomes
- Customer obsessed and delivering right for customer solutions, before they know they need it
- Well-developed emotional intelligence & resilience
- The ability to work well across an organisation and across multiple geographies and to influence stakeholders
Your skills and experiences might also include:
- Degree or equivalent industry experience
- Passion for customers and technology
- Experience in digital customer experience, UX/UI design and digital platforms
- Proven track record of driving successful digital customer experience initiatives.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills, capable of managing multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills with the ability to work across cross functional teams
- Familiarity with design thinking principles and agile methodologies
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously and we will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
On top of a competitive salary, our standard 25 days holiday (which goes up the longer you’re with us), you’ll receive life insurance and private medical assurance, dental discounts, International Employee Assistance Program, sport activities coverage, meal tickets and Christmas Bonus.
We pride ourselves on being an organisation that gives back so you’ll also have a charity day you can take to support something that matters to you. Work life balance is critical for us too, so for every 6 years of service you can benefit from a 6 weeks Sabbatical. In Access it pays to have friends – we have a referral bonus in place for every candidate you recommend that is not in our recruitment process or data base, you will be rewarded with a bonus after 3 months of employment.
At Access we’re all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t match perfectly, we’d still love to hear from you. You might just be whom we are looking for.
We love the fact that we’re all different. We believe by having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us to better support our customers, and when you think about it, it’s just more fun!
What’s holding you back? Come and be part of our Amazing Access Family!
Love Work. Love Life. Be You.