Digital Marketing Specialist (Content)
- Location: Vietnam
- Job Type:Permanent
Posted 23 days ago
- Sector: Marketing
- Expiry Date: 09 June 2023
- Job Ref: J9107
DIGITAL CONTENT SPECIALIST
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love Work, Love Life, Be You’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day and help us continue to grow.
We are the number one UK headquartered software provider in the UK and are forecasted to grow to a global population of over 12,000 employees by 2026.
What are we all about?
At Access, we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this passion that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from the Hospitality sector, to Manufacturing industry, to Not for Profit’s to Construction, and many more.
We are passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business, currently helping over 60,000 customers to have the freedom to do more.
This role requires you to write, create, edit, and publish content that is informative, builds meaningful connections and encourages engagement across multiple channels to support business strategy and goals.
This is a demanding and fast-moving role that requires someone who is able to exercise good judgement, can work with and take advice and recommendations from a team of high performing professionals without being intimidated and display significant initiative and creative chops.
Most importantly, you understand how to create content that nurtures prospect and moves them closer to the consideration stage of their buying journey for our website, email, and social media channels mainly in the blog and email marketing space.
As part of a global team, you will own the content marketing strategy, working closely with the Head of Marketing, Divisional Marketing
Managers, sales, product management, and the rest of the Access Recruitment team to drive growth through its marketing content.
This job will ideally require at least 1 year of proven professional experience in writing or content development. You possess excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, and a passion for writing and storytelling.
Day-to-day, you will:
You will work closely within the team to create and maintain resources that support Sales, Marketing and Customer Success.
- Develop and execute content ideas which help support campaign messaging to be used in the wider customer marketing programmes. Content could include blogs, video, podcasts, white papers, eBooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.
- Work with our SEO specialist to create keyword rich web content including optimizing content, with a focus on driving traffic to the website and increasing demand for Access solutions.
- Stay up to date with the latest trends in the recruitment tech space to ensure our content remains timely and relevant
- Produce creative concepts to move prospects from ‘lead’ to ‘consideration’ stage of the funnel i.e., sign up for a demo of our software
- Work with the wider team in brand, paid ads, and content space to identify means of driving traffic back to our website
- Continually measure and report on results vs targets; optimize plans and test, measure, learn to find original approaches; analyze and define audience segments to drive content campaign plans.
- Ad-hoc duties
Your skills and experiences might also include:
- Knowledge of creating and implementing online content strategy and content delivery.
- Sound understanding of email marketing workflows
- Ability to produce and edit content across a variety of mediums; and at a fast pace
- A keen eye for aesthetics and excellent attention to detail
- Ability to think outside the box to produce creative and innovative content suggestions
- Ability to contribute and manage content strategies in line with the brand’s wider objectives
- Experience using email marketing and reporting software such as Marketo, Umbraco, Google Analytics or similar
- Can work independently and can hit the ground running (albeit with plenty of support)
- Knowledge of SEO desirable
- BA (Hons) Marketing Degree or equivalent also desirable
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously and we will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
On top of a competitive salary, our wellbeing days taking you to 25 days leave a year and a health contribution you will also be able to choose from a range of benefits to suit you. We pride ourselves on being an organization that gives back so you will also have 3 charity days you can take to support something that matters to you.
At Access we’re all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t match perfectly, we’d still love to hear from you. You might just be whom we are looking for.
We love the fact that we’re all different. We believe by having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us to better support our customers, and when you think about it, it’s just more fun!
What’s holding you back? Come and be part of our Amazing Access Family!
Love Work. Love Life. Be You.