- Sector: Marketing
- Expiry Date: 19 July 2023
- Job Ref: J8908
Digital Content Manager - PaySuite
Join the Access family and help us accelerate our payments business!
Our core value of ‘Love Work, Love Life, Be You’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day and help us continue to grow.
We are the number one UK headquartered software provider in the UK and are forecasted to grow to a global population of over 12,000 employees by 2026.
What are we all about?
At Access, we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from the Hospitality sector, to Manufacturing industry, to Not for Profit’s to Construction, and many more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business, currently helping over 60,000 customers to have the freedom to do more.
You will be part of an integral part of a growing and professional marketing team that is highly regarded across the company. We have a robust people development program that is based on clear measures of success and coupled with personal development and training programs.
We’re looking for a Digital Content Manager to join the Access PaySuite division, which provides market-leading payments services and solutions to a wide range of businesses. More information can be found at accesspaysuite.com.
As a growing fintech within the payments sector, it’s an exciting time to join Access PaySuite! You’ll be getting stuck in straight away to lead the identification and execution of key content marketing initiatives that will grow the division within the Access business.
This position will own the success of the content marketing strategy, working closely with the Head of Marketing, Divisional Marketing Manager, sales, product management, and the rest of the marketing team to drive growth through its marketing content.
This will primarily require creating winning content that addresses key industry trends, positions Access as credible thought-leaders and seeks new channels in which to position Access. This role will focus on strategizing and delivering on content marketing initiatives that support the wider Access business to ultimately create demand, build awareness and generate sales opportunities.
- Create enticing, amazing, high-quality content that targets a range of profiles and personas working within payments and finance functions across SMBs and enterprise businesses.
- Design the content plan that takes users on a journey through the content marketing funnel producing quality sales leads.
- Develop an editorial calendar that consistently delivers useful content and ensures deadlines are met.
- Develop and execute content ideas which help support campaign messaging to be used in the wider customer marketing programmes. Content could include blogs, video, podcasts, white papers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.
- Work closely with the internal data, design and digital teams to utilise internal expertise and resource wherever possible.
- Champion external relationships to support thought leadership content and seek out external opportunities to increase awareness of Access.
- Continually revise and revisit the keyword strategy across all payments content
- Optimize content considering organic SEO, with a focus on driving traffic to the website and increasing demand for Access solutions.
- Continually measure and report on results vs targets; optimise plans and test, measure, learn to find new approaches; analyse and define audience segments to drive content campaign plans.
- Collaborate with internal central marketing and external agency teams to produce high quality content.
- Proven professional experience in copywriting/content development role, ideally within a payments, fintech, financial or accounting environment.
- Proven experience managing multiple stakeholders to create amazing content
- Excellent content author and writer
- Passionate about writing and storytelling
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to understand and translate technical information into business benefits and thought leadership themes.
- Editorial mindset with an ability to understand the audience’s content preferences.
- Demonstrated self-starter with an ability to manage and motivate other team members
- Evidence in drafting creative articles/content and experience in content planning across multiple channels and for multiple purposes.
- Excellent people skills to interact with staff, colleagues, customers and cross-functional teams, and third parties
- A team player who can understand key requirements and deliver multiple projects with tight deadlines
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously and we will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
On top of a competitive salary, our standard 25 days holiday (which goes up the longer you’re with us), and a matched pension scheme you’ll also be able to choose from a range of benefits to suit you. We pride ourselves on being an organisation that gives back so you’ll also have a charity day you can take to support something that matters to you.
At Access we’re all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t match perfectly, we’d still love to hear from you. You might just be who we are looking for.
We love the fact that we’re all different. We believe by having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us to better support our customers, and when you think about it, it’s just more fun!
What’s holding you back? Come and be part of our Amazing Access Family!
Love Work. Love Life. Be You.