Back to Job Search
- Location: Brisbane
- Job Type:Permanent
Posted 9 days ago
- Sector: Product Development
- Expiry Date: 13 April 2023
- Job Ref: J8609
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!Our core value of Love Work, Love Life, Be You has been central to our success and so we're looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day and help us continue to grow. We are the umber one UK headquartered software provider in the UK and are forecasted to grow to a global population of over 12,000 employees by 2026.
What are we all about
At Access, we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this passion that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from the Hospitality sector, to Manufacturing industry, to Not for Profits to Construction, and many more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business, currently helping over 60,000 customers to have the freedom to do more.
We're looking for a .NET developer who is passionate about building and scaling the backbone of a modern cloud application & wants to work with a talented and dedicated like minded team. Fathom (a member of the Access family), combines insightful reporting, forecasting and financial insights in one business management solution. In addition to working on the platform, you will be implementing and maintaining customer facing features. Your work will also include rendering visualisations, system integration, accounting coding concepts and general number crunching. You'll be working on complex scaling, quality and performance solutions and utilising a range of technology approaches to help bring our vision to fruition.
Day-to-day, you will
- Implement and exception log framework for use across all our sites
- Participate in QA through peer code reviews.
- Identify and fix bugs.
- Collaborate with design and front-end teams on a new reporting component.
- Integrate with other applications through their API's
- Be Practising TDD and ensuring we have appropriate coverage
- Improve the performance of an SQL query
Your skills and experiences might also include
- Minimum 3 years experience of a software developer
- A practical understanding of test-driven development methodologies, SOLID principles and clean architecture
- Experience with Azure is helpful but not essential ( Azure functions, logic apps, Redis, CosmosDB, Service Bus etc)
- A degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related disciplines is helpful but not essential
- Efficiency, attention to detail & great communication skills
- You'll be a self-learner, staying current on emerging trends
What does Access offer you
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously and we will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
On top of a competitive salary, our wellbeing days taking you to 25 days leave a year and a health contribution you'll also be able to choose from a range of benefits to suit you. We pride ourselves on being an organisation that gives back so you'll also have 3 charity days you can take to support something that matters to you.
At Access we're all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn't match perfectly, we'd still love to hear from you. You might just be who we are looking for.
We love the fact that we're all different. We believe by having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us to better support our customers, and when you think about it, it's just more fun!
What's holding you back? Come and be part of our Amazing Access Family!
Love Work. Love Life. Be You.