- Job Type:Permanent
Posted 29 days ago
- Sector: Customer Success
- Expiry Date: 02 June 2023
- Job Ref: J9097
Junior Data Analyst
**This role is Hybrid, based 2 days in our Sandbach, Cheshire office**
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love Work, Love Life, Be You’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day and help us continue to grow.
We are the number one UK headquartered software provider in the UK and are forecasted to grow to a global population of over 12,000 employees by 2026.
What are we all about?
At Access, we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from the Hospitality sector, to Manufacturing industry, to Not for Profit’s to Construction, and many more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business, currently helping over 60,000 customers to have the freedom to do more.
You are a Junior Data Analyst with a passion for data, and providing a deeper insight into the performance of Caboodle. You will be confident in working with multiple internal stakeholders to ensure the smooth running of client relationships and performance. You will be an experienced analytical thinker with excellent attention to detail.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Interpret data, analyse results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Support the development team with triage of requests within the Caboodle internal service desk.
- Ensure new requests are passed through the triage step and allocated to an agent within SLA.
- Provide direct support to the requester where the request relates to data analysis.
- Periodically produce summary reports of requests processed by the caboodle service desk for management use.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources ensure it is cohesive and then maintain this
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct issues
- Work with management to prioritise business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Work across departments and data sources to collate single reports from multiple inputs
- Working with multiple teams to establish and maintain new data recording and reporting processes
- Develop strong working relationships with key stakeholders to drive efficiencies in reporting and data management
- Be instrumental in creating an ongoing suite of monthly reports that can be used by the business to track key metric
Your skills and experiences might also include:
- Process driven to ensure all systems and reporting requirements are kept up to date.
- Proactively contributes to discussions and offers direction, suggestions, and solutions, proactively listens to others’ views.
- Takes responsibility and ownership of own workload, personal behaviour, and performance in line with Company values and encourages others to do the same.
- Ability to plan and prioritise own work to ensure completion within set deadlines and where no deadlines are set, establish these to meet business requirements.
- Demonstrates a high level of attention to detail, delivering high quality outputs that are accurate and fit for purpose.
- Proactively looks for improvements and efficiencies in costs, processes, procedures, outputs, and results.
- Proficiency in all relevant IT packages.
- Demonstrates required standards of behaviour at all times.
- Is a role model to others and lives the company values
- Ensures all company policies and procedures are adhered to.
- A resilient approach with the ability to manage conflicting priorities effectively and efficiently.
- Owns and takes responsibility for own Personal Development Plan.
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously and we will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
On top of a competitive salary, our standard 25 days holiday (which goes up the longer you’re with us), and a matched pension scheme you’ll also be able to choose from a range of benefits to suit you. We pride ourselves on being an organisation that gives back so you’ll also have a charity day you can take to support something that matters to you.
At Access we’re all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t match perfectly, we’d still love to hear from you. You might just be whom we are looking for.
We love the fact that we’re all different. We believe by having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us to better support our customers, and when you think about it, it’s just more fun!
What’s holding you back? Come and be part of our Amazing Access Family!
Love Work. Love Life. Be You.