- Sector: Product Development
- Expiry Date: 25 August 2021
- Job Ref: J3068
Overview of the role:
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality! Our core value of Love work, Love life has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for software and technology, like to push boundaries and make a real difference.
This role is in the Site Reliability Engineering team in the Access People Division where you will get to work with our Product Development teams and Hosting partners to mitigate against technical and security challenges across our industry leading SaaS solutions.
- Expert knowledge of Cyber Security standards, frameworks and architectural patterns leveraged in the secure design and delivery of cloud services and solutions across Application, Mobile, Cloud, Infrastructure and Network Security
- Exposure to Oracle database and middleware technologies including WebLogic, ORDS, Data Guard, PLSQL etc., familiarity with SQL Server a bonus.
- Solid understanding of multi-tenancy architecture and security requirements running on multi node cluster environments
- Experience implementing security controls using industry-leading standards - NIST Cybersecurity Framework, OWASP, Centre for Internet Security, ISO 27001
- Experience in vulnerability identification, threat modelling assessments and the implementation of application and platform security remediation plans
- Experience completing forensic level analysis of Penetration Tests and Vulnerability scans, explaining results and advising on remediation recommendations to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience working on Secure SDLC Implementations
Regarding the person:
- Honours Degree qualified (Masters preferrable) in Computer Science, Engineering or Cloud Computing
- Experience working in cyber security technical roles advising on security controls design, implementation and testing
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work effectively with a diverse range of stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to identify cyber security risks associated with business processes, operations, information security programs and technology projects
- An excellent team player with a strong desire and willingness to learn and lead from the front in implementing the latest in Enterprise level cybersecurity controls and best practices
- Experience with agile software development and SRE processes
What does Access offer you?
- Personal Career Success Plan
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays (33) – buy/sell scheme (+/- 5 days), holiday accrual with continuous service
- The Access Group Big Break – our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
- And much more!