What are we all about?
At Access, we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why well over 2 million users and over 45,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
Overview of the role:
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality! Our core value of Love work, Love life has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for software and technology, like to push boundaries and make a real difference.
This role is in the Site Reliability Engineering team in the Access People Division where you will get to work with our Product Development teams and Hosting partners to mitigate against cyber security challenges across our industry leading SaaS solutions.
• Expert knowledge of Cyber Security standards, frameworks and architectural patterns leveraged in the secure design and delivery of cloud services and solutions across Application, Mobile, Cloud, Infrastructure and Network Security
• Broad knowledge of the Security Product Market and Toolsets (SIEM, PAM, Vulnerability Management)
• Experience implementing security controls using industry-leading standards - NIST Cybersecurity Framework, OWASP, Centre for Internet Security, ISO 27001
• Solid understanding of security protocols, cryptography and authentication/authorization methods
• Experience in vulnerability identification, threat modelling assessments and the implementation of application and platform security remediation plans
• Experience completing forensic level analysis of Penetration Tests and Vulnerability scans, explaining results and advising on remediation recommendations to both technical and non-technical audiences
• Experience advising cross functional technical teams and partners on implementing security best practices
• Comfortable participating in and completing internal and customer facing security audit reviews
• Experience working with Oracle database and middleware technologies including WebLogic, ORDS, Data Guard, PLSQL etc., familiarity with SQL Server a bonus.
• Solid understanding of multi-tenancy architecture and security requirements running on multi node cluster environments
• Knowledge of networking security (DNS, Firewalls, Switches, Load Balancers, subnets, TLS, SAML)
• Experience working on Secure SDLC Implementations
Regarding the person:
• Honours Degree qualified (Masters preferrable) in Computer Science, Engineering or Cloud Computing
• Experience working in cyber security technical roles advising on security controls design, implementation and testing
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to work effectively with a diverse range of stakeholders
• Demonstrated ability to identify cyber security risks associated with business processes, operations, information security programs and technology projects
• An excellent team player with a strong desire and willingness to learn and lead from the front in implementing the latest in Enterprise level cybersecurity controls and best practices
• Industry certification (CISSP, CISM, CEH, CSSLP)
• Experience with agile software development and SRE processes
What does Access offer you?
• Personal Career Success Plan
• 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
• The Access Group Big Break - our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
• Giving Back/Charity days
• Quarterly Socials
• 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
Become part of our amazing Access family!
At Access we're all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life because we believe people can only be at their best when they can be themselves, love what they do and do what they love.
We love the fact that we’re all different. Having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us support our customers, and when you think about it, it's just more fun. So, no matter what makes you individual, as long as you’re qualified, we can’t wait for your application.