- Sector: Customer Success
- Expiry Date: 22 February 2023
- Job Ref: J7850
Customer Success Manager - Health, Support and Care
**This role is remote based in the UK**
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love Work, Love Life, Be You’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day and help us continue to grow.
We are the number one UK headquartered software provider in the UK and are forecasted to grow to a global population of over 12,000 employees by 2026.
What are we all about?
At Access, we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from the Healthcare, to Education, to Not for Profit’s to Hospitality providers, and many more.
HSC (Health and Social Care) is one of the largest divisions in Access and supports thousands of customers by helping them run safe, effective and successful care businesses within the Community, Local Authority and Residential settings. Our software helps our customers with rostering, care planning, medication management, compliance and training for their care staff
As a Customer Success Manager (CSM) you will be accountable for the success of a portfolio of our most valued customers. You will get a buzz from helping people, you’ll be customer centric whilst being passionate about how software can help make our customers lives and businesses better. You will be confident building and maintaining effective relationships allowing you to establish yourself as a trusted advisor. You will be solution focused, with the ability to conduct periodic reviews, provide regular progress reports and demonstrate the value of Access solutions.
Day-to-day, you will be:
- Establishing yourself as a trusted advisor and go to person for your customers and building a broad set of relationships within their team
- Working with your customers to develop and maintain a success plan, aimed at helping them get the most return possible out of their investment in our software
- Advising them on best practice, product roadmap and proactively monitoring and driving adoption of their Access software, features and functionality
- Conducting periodic reviews reporting on progress and demonstrating the value of their Access solutions and your engagement
- Improving their loyalty as measured in our bi-annual Net Promoter Score survey
- Ensuring your customers remain with Access
- Working with your Access account teams to recommend solutions to solve customers’ business challenges
- Recommend and coordinate the delivery of additional value-added services
- Understanding your customers business needs and upselling additional solutions where appropriate
Your skills and experiences might include:
- Experience in a Customer Success role
- The ability to anticipate customer needs and act accordingly
- Coaching of others on customer service
- Development of more efficient ways of working & sharing of best practice
- The expertise to deal with multiple conflicting priorities
- Understanding of our customers business
- The ability to communicate how specific product features will assist customer success outcomes
- Understanding product usage data by customer or cohort/segment of customer
- Understanding industry market trends
- The confidence to deliver presentations to internal/external audiences both face-to-face and via webinars
- The confidence to convey difficult messages
- The ability to build rapport with customers ensuring the reduction of churn
- Understanding and interpreting reports and scorecards
- Commercially aware with the confidence to convey business value, benefits and growth.
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously and we will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
On top of an attractive salary, our standard 25 days holiday (which increases the longer you’re with us), and a matched pension scheme you’ll also be able to choose from a range of benefits to suit you. We pride ourselves on being an organisation that gives back so you’ll also have a charity day you can take to support something that matters to you.
At Access we’re all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t match perfectly, we’d still love to hear from you. You might just be who we are looking for.
We love the fact that we’re all different. We believe by having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us to better support our customers, and when you think about it, it’s just more fun!
What’s holding you back? Come and be part of our Amazing Access Family!
Love Work. Love Life. Be You.