- Sector: Customer Success
- Expiry Date: 24 December 2021
- Job Ref: J2805
Senior Customer Success Manager ERP
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 35,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
At Access we believe in #CustomersForLife, our goal is to ensure we provide customers with the best possible solutions, implement them quickly and efficiently, and ensure that they continue to realise the benefits of their investment for years to come. Customer Success Management is a critical part of our strategy to ensure our customers remain customers, they get maximum return on their investments and we deliver excellent customer satisfaction.
ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) is one of the largest divisions in Access and provides financial, construction, warehousing, and fulfilment solutions helping thousands of customers to run their businesses successfully.
About the role:
As a Senior Customer Success Manager (CSM) you will be accountable for the success of a small portfolio of large Premier Success Plan customers. You will establish yourself as a trusted advisor and go to person, work with your customers to develop and maintain a success plan, conduct periodic reviews reporting on progress and demonstrating the value of their Access solutions and your engagement and build a broad set of business and IT relationships within your customers. You will contribute to the ongoing development of our Customer Success offerings and assist managers to coach new and high potential CSMs.
- Welcoming and onboarding customers to their Customer Success Plan
- Proactively engaging with a small portfolio of large Premier Success Plan customers
- Maintains a Success Action Plan with your customers driving adoption of new products and features and ensuring customers are getting business value
- Advising your customers on how to get the best out of their Access solution
- Undertakes periodic reviews with customer stakeholders to review progress
- Partner with product, support, professional services and sales to ensure your customers get the best solutions and service and ensuring that issues are resolved quickly
- Analysing support case history and addressing root cause
- Drive the creation and innovation of a content programme, including the design, planning, delivery and follow up (including webinars, events, videos or written content)
- Takes ownership of escalations and managing customers and stakeholders' expectations
- Creating community content
- Recommending and coordinating additional services either paid for or utilising Success Plan days / points
- Proactive engagement with key stakeholders re annual NPS survey
- Coach new CSMs as part of their on-boarding and development
- Steer the development of CSM proactive service portfolio
- Contribute to new strategies and initiatives
- Generate thought leadership and webinars on key Market dynamics and/or best practice
- Challenge the customers on how they operate, Share insights from other customers use of our solutions to help them get the best results
- Commercial awareness skills ensuring the customer is realising their return on investment
- Ensure our customers recognise the ROI of their investment and help them drive to optimum performance and outcome
- Customer satisfaction (NPS) survey response rate and score improvement
- Product / module adoption
- Product, systems & certification in division and complimentary products
- Documented Success Action Plan and periodic reviews completed
- Customer events and webinars organisation and delivery
- Adoption of Customer Success Portal
- Case and escalation management
- Renewal management
- Net retention increase
- Churn reduction
- Success plan renewal
- · Customer Advocates identified & referred
- Knowledge articles written
- Sales Leads generated and closed
- Service offering developed for every product within the division and regularly review (quarterly).
- Significant experience in a customer success role
- Experience of working in the Finance industry
- Anticipates customer needs and acts accordingly
- Coaches and holds other account for the service we provide and suggests and implements improvements
- Develops more efficient ways of working & shares best practice
- Uses experience to develop strategies to achieve or exceed objectives within their team and wider CSM organisation
- Deals with multiple conflicting priorities
- Able to prioritise and align effort to key role/company objectives
- Understands the different roles within the customers' business
- Able to communicate how specific product features will assist customer success outcomes
- Understands product usage data by customer or cohort/segment of customer
- Understands industry market trends
- Able to deliver presentations to internal external audiences both face-to-face and via webinars
- Easily builds rapport with customers
- Understands and interprets reports and scorecards
- Confident in working with Senior Management and key stakeholders to deliver strategic objectives
- Serve as a pillar of best practice and leads by example
- Capable of planning own resource as well as that of team/stakeholders while leading projects.
- Expert at diagnosing churn risk and identifying creative treatment plan
- Ability to deliver difficult messages internally and to clients while still securing a positive outcome.
- Consistently keeps up with industry news, market trends and legislation
- Seen as a product expert and be able to recommend solutions for customer requirements
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
- A Competitive Salary
- Employee and Leadership academy
- Giving Back/Charity days
- Quarterly Socials
- 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
- The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
Become part of our amazing Access family!