Credit Cash Collections Officer
- Location: Sydney
- Job Type:Permanent
Posted 8 days ago
- Sector: Finance
- Expiry Date: 24 June 2023
- Job Ref: J9185
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love Work, Love Life, Be You’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day and help us continue to grow.
We are the number one UK headquartered software provider in the UK and are forecasted to grow to a global population of over 12,000 employees by 2026.
What are we all about?
At Access, we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this passion that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from the Hospitality sector, to Manufacturing industry, to Not for Profit’s to Construction, and many more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business, currently helping over 60,000 customers to have the freedom to do more.
Day-to-day, you will:
Reporting to the Head of Finance Ops the cash collector role will perform a range of duties and responsibilities. These may include, but are not limited to:
- Prepare timely reports to assist with debtor functions and cash management including
- Processing and reviewing of daily cash receipts, ensuring all receipts have been allocated and/or tracking and resolution of unallocated receipts
- Establish an action plan to resolve older credit amounts
- Regularly meet and negotiate terms with third party debt collection agencies
- Preparation of statement of claims for liquidators
- Responsible for keeping comprehensive notes for aged invoice collection actions
- Regularly reviewing the process and procedures to reduce debtor days
- Preparing journal entries, credit notes and assisting with month end
- Assisting the broader accounts team
Your skills and experiences might also include:
- Previous experience of end-to-end credit control and accounts receivable processes
- Exceptional client service skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills especially during difficult customer negotiations
- Ability to build relationships with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Attention to detail, including fast & accurate data entry
- Ability to multi-task
- Advanced computer software skills, including Excel and other accounting packages
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously and we will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
On top of a competitive salary, our wellbeing days taking you to 25 days leave a year (rules apply) and a health contribution you’ll also be able to choose from a range of benefits to suit you. We pride ourselves on being an organisation that gives back so you’ll also have 3 charity days you can take to support something that matters to you.
At Access we’re all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t match perfectly, we’d still love to hear from you. You might just be whom we are looking for.
We love the fact that we’re all different. We believe by having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us to better support our customers, and when you think about it, it’s just more fun!
What’s holding you back? Come and be part of our Amazing Access Family!Love Work. Love Life. Be You