- Sector: Sales
- Expiry Date: 30 September 2021
- Job Ref: J3732
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us achieve 2 million users of the Access Workspace platform.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 35,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
About the role:
This critical and exciting business growth role will focus on new customer acquisition to achieve sales performance metrics and KPIs. With a sales model that fosters collaboration and supports your success, this is a great opportunity to forge a successful sales career in a world leading software business.
With a business culture that has the customer at the heart of everything we do, we are passionate our customer’s success and enable our employees to deliver innovative solutions, supporting your learning and development along the way.
- Deliver regular and consistent revenue performance in line with budgetary expectations and performance metrics.
- Provide accurate and timely forecasting for monthly, quarterly and annual performance to the Sales Director, including risk and opportunity analysis.
- Territory identification and research, to formalize a go to market strategy and create qualified target accounts.
- Create and maintain a sales pipeline to ensure over-achievement within the designated market.
- Engage with prospect customers to position Payroll and Workforce Management solutions through strategic value based selling, business case definition, ROI analysis, references and analyst data.
- Manage entire sales process and achieve growth of business revenues, maximising sales conversion ratios according to performance metrics within assigned region.
- Develop unique, compelling and exciting presentations and demonstrations of Saas technologies.
- Maintain accurate, timely data in Salesforce CRM relating to all sales activities.
- Extensive, relevant experience in direct software sales gained within a major software vendor.
- Successful history of net new business sales, with the ability to prove consistent delivery against targets and overachievement of sales.
- A customer centric sales approach and self-motivated attitude with a strong drive to succeed.
- Excellent presentation skills and credibility at all levels.
- Ability to work autonomously and on own initiative.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience of complex/technical product and/or solution sales.
- Experience working with payroll and Workforce management systems will be highly regarded.
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
Become part of our amazing Access family!
At Access we're all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life because we believe people can only be at their best when they can be themselves, love what they do and do what they love.
We love the fact that we’re all different. Having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us support our customers, and when you think about it, it's just more fun. So, no matter what makes you individual, as long as you’re qualified, we can’t wait for your application.