Content Marketing Manager (Asia)
- Location: Kuala Lumpur
- Job Type:Permanent
Posted 12 months ago
- Sector: Marketing
- Expiry Date: 21 July 2022
- Job Ref: J6594
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us achieve 2 million users of the Access Workspace platform.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
Founded in 1991, the Access Group is one of the largest UK headquartered providers of business management software and solutions to mid-sized organisations in the UK, Ireland, and Asia Pacific, employing 5,000+ people. We help over 60,000 customers across commercial and not-for-profit sectors become more productive and efficient.
At Access, we believe that ambitious organisations should have software that makes working lives better and not put barriers in the way to growth. Our innovative software solutions streamline everyday processes, provide efficiencies that result in material productivity gains and give real-time insights that allow you to act instantly knowing you have the data you need at your fingertips, allowing everyone the freedom to do more of what’s important.
About the role:
As Content Marketing Manager APAC you will support one of our key portfolios to deliver incredible content to drive lead generation. This includes delivering world class, informed and engaging content across The Access Group APAC websites, and other owned and earned channels. This role will work closely with key stakeholders within marketing, product and sales, across the region, to understand and shape content that drives commercial results. This role will suit someone with a passion for writing, relationships and for continually improving what we do and how we do it.
- Content delivery: Responsible for writing content to support portfolio requirements. Own, develop and execute an integrated editorial calendar that consistently delivers strategic content and ensures deadlines are met.
- Content planning: Develop a dedicated content calendar and a library of content resources available for product marketing managers, campaigns and social media amplification
- Content localisation: Tailor global content or create original content based on briefs provided, targeting the required audiences, for digital and print publications.
- Content optimisation: Identify opportunities to improve The Access Group website through new content, refining existing content or improving how content is displayed and integrated into the buying cycle. A focus on SEO and driving traffic to the website is key.
- Campaign support: Develop and execute content ideas which help support campaign messaging to be used in wider customer marketing programs and hit campaign targets.
- External relationships: Seek out external opportunities and deliver new ideas to increase awareness of The Access Group and our products, via content.
- Measurement and metrics: Report on results v targets; optimise plans and test, measure and learn to find new approaches; analyse and define audience segments to drive optimised content.
- Stakeholder management: Collaborate with internal marketing, sales and portfolio teams, and external agency resources (such as video and creative) to produce high quality content.
- Industry trend analysis: Seek new insights and trends to provide recommendations that help position the Group and its products.
Skills and Experience:
- Results-driven, customer-centric, collaborative and experienced professional who is confident, friendly and comfortable working with people at all levels of the business.
- Solid understanding and experience in SEO-informed content development.
- Proven competence in marketing and communications, including key message delivery across a variety of channels.
- Strong understanding of trends in digital marketing and social media and how to leverage these channels most effectively.
- Ability to understand key content metrics and optimise accordingly.
- Comfort creating content in any format: long-form, short-form, social posts, video scripts & storyboards.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to write in an engaging and authentic style - in line with The Access Group tone of voice to deliver information to key audiences.
- Ability to digest a lot of information, quickly getting to grips with new topics and making sound judgement calls on the best information to include.
- Self-starter with a can-do, problem-solving attitude and enthusiasm.
- Experience in developing and delivering integrated content plans across all areas of the marketing mix, that deliver to business KPIs.
- A strong track record working closely with marketing and sales teams to execute programs that accelerate growth in sales, customer acquisition and market leadership.
- Strong planning and organisational ability.
- Attention to detail in editing written work.
- High level computer skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
Technical / professional qualifications:
- 5+ years in a similar role, with hands-on experience producing and distributing high-quality content, ideally within the software/technology industry.
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Business Degree or equivalent
- Experience with SEO and digital marketing
- Excellent communication skills in email, copywriting, presentation
- Creativity in working with agencies to develop new ideas and deliver content through different channels to support demand generation
- Defines problems and demonstrates sound judgment to seek guidance when appropriate
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to establish, nurture and influence positive relationships with internal stakeholders and external agencies
- Proficiency with CMS systems and publishing platforms
- Proficient in all major social platforms (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Google, LinkedIn) and principles around the use of them for publishing content in B2B marketing environment.
- A can-do attitude and high energy to fit in with the fast pace of work
This is an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Professional looking to make their next career move.
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
Become part of our amazing Access family!
At Access we're all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life because we believe people can only be at their best when they can be themselves, love what they do and do what they love.
We love the fact that we’re all different. Having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us support our customers, and when you think about it, it's just more fun. So, no matter what makes you individual, as long as you’re qualified, we can’t wait for your application.