- Sector: Marketing
- Expiry Date: 23 December 2021
- Job Ref: J4672
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 10,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
• Self-starter with a can do/take charge attitude and high energy, to fit in with the fast pace and dynamic environment that is Access
• A digital native, with great knowledge of digital channels and audiences and how to use them to create content that finds and engages followers
• Able to research industry needs and trends, creating content that answers industry questions while articulating the Access solution that meets those needs
• A strong track record in responding to rapid industry changes by creating content that supports brand awareness, consideration and driving new customer acquisition and market leadership
• The ability to think and do – the role covers planning, writing, execution and reporting
Day-to-day, you will:
• Develop the content strategy for each core market (industrial and geographic) in close collaboration with key stakeholders to align to revenue and strategic goals. Use customer feedback, market data, original research and analysis and industry trends to support campaign creative messages
• Design end-to-end campaigns including content suited to each channel with close understanding of the customer journey unique to each market
• Content Development: Understand the customer journey and develop and promote a rich content plan that attracts a qualified audience. Content includes blogs, white papers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics
• Create, curate and deliver content working with digital teams for SEO-optimisation
• Work with external PR agencies, trade press and customers to create new content supporting advocacy programs for demand generation and brand awareness
• Support the development and delivery of an influencer program to drive brand awareness
• Support the execution of group events, partnerships and customer advocacy programs
• Support the divisional marketing teams, business units and regional marketing teams to adopt and tailor Group campaigns without creating conflicts with other planned initiatives
• Reporting: Measure the effectiveness of all activity amending and improving as necessary
• Stakeholder management: Build solid relationships and provide continual communications with Divisions, CS, product and marketing colleagues
• Work with internal design, digital and data teams and external agencies to deliver campaigns
As a well-rounded Content Manager your Skills and Experiences likely include:
• Team player with strong inter-personal skill with the ability to support other members of the team
• Excellent customer and internal stakeholder relationship skills with the ability to challenge the status quo
• Good stakeholder management skills with the ability to present and answer queries confidently, challenging where appropriate
• Share best practices with divisional and marketing community
• Use critical thinking skills, define successful approaches and proactively solve problems, often working at short notice in response to market changes and market news stories
• Pragmatic approach to working in a matrix structure, comfortable with ambiguity and continual change.
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
• A Competitive Salary
• Giving Back/Charity days
• Quarterly Socials