- Sector: Customer Success
- Expiry Date: 21 August 2021
- Job Ref: J4114
Operations Administrator – Customers for Life (CFL) Operations
Access UK Ltd
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 10,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
Access CFL Operations Transformation
As part of our on-going plans to excel in providing world class service to our entire customer base, we are delighted to confirm that we will be implementing phase 2 of our Customers for Life Operations strategy. We already have a strategy and team in place, responsible for providing central support to the wider Customer Success organisation across 9 divisions and 14,000 customers. We are excited to move to the next phase of development, building a team of experts who are focused on providing the essential infrastructure to enable the Customer Success organisation to evolve, delivering a large number of strategic initiatives to drive this transformation.
We are now looking to recruit into a number of new roles to the existing CFL Operations team to support and deliver our exciting and aggressive transformation strategy.
Customer Success and the Customers for Life strategy is absolutely essential to drive our long-term profitability. As such, we need a CFL Operations team who will deliver exceptional support and service to a wide range of internal stakeholders enabling them to concentrate on delivering service excellence. The central CFL Operations team has the responsibility for formulation and execution of the transformation strategy. We will recruit subject matter experts who will bring a wealth of experience to the organisation supporting existing team members to deliver initiatives in line with our plan.
You will form part of the small and busy CFL Operations team and will be primarily based in Loughborough, reporting to the Head of CFL Operations.
The Job – Overview
Your role as the Operational Administrator will include responsibility for supporting all areas of the CFL Operations team providing cover and assistance where required. You will administer CFL system changes/updates (Salesforce, entitlements etc.) working in collaboration with other CFL Operations team members and central Salesforce team members. You will also provide administrative support in all our data reporting ensuring key stakeholders receive accurate and timely data to satisfy their specific requirements and will co-ordinate and update CFL operations project documentation as required.
The Operations Administrator will be a key member of our growing CFL Operations Team. You will work with the subject matter experts within the team to proactively identify areas where you can support and add value allowing team members to focus on execution of their objectives.
This role will allow you to perform a wide array of functions and provide you with exposure across all CFL business functions.
The job - Detail
CFL Systems Administration
- Create and Manage Changes to our CFL systems (telephony, salesforce etc.) in consultation with system ‘owners’ (e.g. entitlement issue resolution etc.)
- Community Moderation working in consultation with the Community Manager
- Assisting customers with Support Portal/Community login, navigation and access requests
- Administer Customer Success Plans on behalf of CSM team (Premier Plan allocations, visit bookings via Focalpoint)
- Maintain CFL Systems Security and Integrity at all times
- System User Assistance, Training, Adoption and Satisfaction
- CFL System Process Creation, Documentation and Maintenance in consultation with CFL Business Process Manager
- Generate and provide reporting on CFL Systems data quality, adoption, system issues, downtime etc.
- Work with CFL Operations team members to provide administrative support in the creation and publication of CFL KPI reporting, DMT packs, monthly Management reports and all other key initiative, KPI progress reporting.
- Assist with development, creation of our annual CFL communications plan, aligned to our People Plan
- Own CFL Operations Transformation plan reporting obtaining relevant progress updates from project leaders
CFL Administrative Support
- Work closely with CFL Operations team to identify where administratve support can be provided, agreeing a resource plan and priorities with line management
- Work with CFL operations team members to co-ordinate customer events, focus groups, event management where required
Required Skills & Experience
The CFL Operations Administrator will require confidence and some experience of managing a wide variety of Support/CRM systems. Experience of using Salesforce in a previous role would be desireable. Most importantly you should be proactive, organized, logical and a good/positive communicator.
- 3 plus years in-depth knowledge of the systems administration within a Software Support/Customer Success environment
- Salesforce.com Administrator certification would be advantageous
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education/experience
- Advanced Proficiency in standard office applications Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Strong problem solving skills
- Good analytical, communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Pragmatic, ‘hands-on’ approach to job/task execution – task focused with attention to detal
- Experience of working in a large, complex organization with extensive stakeholder engagement experience
- Flexible and adaptable – this is a new role and will develop over time
- Ability to work in a small team with exceptional communication skills and willingness to work with other/provide cover/support during peak demand times/holidays/sickness.
- The ability to plan, prioritise and work on several projects at once.
- The ability to quickly learn new applications and technologies.
- The ability to work autonomously and as part of a team with effective communication skills, actual and virtual.
- To work in accordance with the companies policies and procedures
- Any ad-hoc duties
We reserve the right to amend and vary these duties in line with business requirem